Prologue

The last bell of the day rang and I sluggishly stood from my chair, I pack my things and make my way through the classroom and into the hallway. People stood chatting and laughing but I just avoided all that, you see... today was my first day at this school, I was transferred not only schools but towns since my original school closed down, and the only other high school in that town was expensive, so my entire family moved up north to this city. I head to my locker but when I was seven steps away, I noticed that I could not get in my locker, because of some dumb couple having a dumb make out session on my goddamn locker! You know what, I'm done. I turn and go to walk away but I immediately bump into a hard and, I think, muscled chest "i-I'm sorry" I say and I hear the person scoff and before I could run away, he grabbed the front of my shirt and pinned me against the nearest locker "l-l-l-look man, I d-didn't mean to bump into you" my voice grew quieter as I looked up at the man, he had raven black hair with dark purple and dark blue streaks, he had multiple piercings and he had a black leather jacket, over a black shirt and some dark grey jeans "well make sure it doesn't happen again" he growled "or maybe I will have to, punish you" he leaned into my ear for the last bit and a shiver runs down my spine, he lets me go and he stalks off with those long ass legs of his. I slowly slide onto my butt which oddly enough started gathering cold from the cold, tiled floor "dude, that was Hunter Dubel, the bad boy of this school, you're so lucky... nearly every girl falls for him, I am an exception though. Oh, my name is Angelina (A/N: balleriiiiinnnaaa) Hetimea" a random woman had sat next to me and put out her hand for me to shake "my name is Ace (A/N: Ventura) Ryder" I shake her hand "nice name, though you see to need a bit of help after running into Hunter like that, but don't worry, I'll have your back!" she pulled me off the ground "I wish that made me feel better but it didn't, it just made me feel like I might be doomed" I answer her and she gives me a grin that looked as if it split her face in half "ahh, you, my dear, have good instincts" she laughed and I groan, so my first friend, is a maniac, great!

Now back to my main problem, how in the bloody hell, am I supposed to get into my locker?

***********************************************************************************************

A/N: the chapters will not be as short as this, thought i'd let ya'll know.