chapter 6

I feel like a terrible author... I honestly didn't think school would be this overwhelming this year, I cant promise to update every week, i'll try but I hardly find time to write, let alone do homework. :'(. don hurt me! 

----------------------

It was lunch time when Hunter came downstairs after a shower, he had my phone and told me someone rang me handing me my phone and sitting next to Jasper on the couch, Jasper and Lycaon had sat on either side of me when Hunter left to shower, I felt their gazes on me as I look at my phone and call back my brother "ACE!" Axel yelled down the phone "hi" I say and I hear a huff of annoyance "Where are you?! I'm coming to pick you up!" he growled and I heard rustling over the phone "you don't need to do that, we can take care of him" Lycaon grabbed my phone and spoke to my brother "WHO THE HELL IS THIS?!" Axel had become protective of me since Jeramiah and I don't blame him "c'mon give it baaack" I whine reaching for the device but Lycaon moved out of my reach, so I made grabby hand motions at him and he freezes, a look I see in Hunters eyes frequently appear in Lycaon's... want. Oh no. I scoot my bottom backwards until warm arms wrap around me from behind and Jasper whispers into my ear softly licking it after "now, now, what's the fun in running away?" I shivered, I should not feel this way for them I have Hunter.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when something soft pressed against my lips, my widened eyes connected with Lycaon's now dark-ish blue eyes, he was kissing me! I wanted to look at Hunter but it seemed as if I were frozen and I couldn't move anyway since Jasper had me in a tight hold. When Lycaon's lips started moving, I started squirming, trying to get out of... whatever this was, but to no avail, they were both strong and I'm pretty sure they went to the gym often but that is not what I should be focusing on. When Lycaon pulls away I take my chance "Hunt-mmm" I was cut off by Jasper's lips, not again, I will my body to listen to me and try not to melt, the warmth they are closing me into is so nice, but I cannot give a reaction, well, even though it maybe a little too late.

"Oh! Let the poor boy breathe!" a woman who was with Angelina last night slapped both men smothering me on the back of their heads, they reluctantly let me go and I get up running to a bathroom and locking the door. My heart was beating out of my chest and my erection was bulging out of my jeans, I will not do that sort of thing in another person's house, that is wrong, so I shall stay here until I can calm. Down.

I sat in the bath room floor for about an hour, all three boys and Ange had tried to get me to come out but to no avail, another knock sounded from the door and Hunters voice came through "Ace baby, can you come out so we can sort this out, I'm sorry, I was so used to sharing my flings with my brothers that I completely forgot that I should've warned you they would try something" he informed softly "that's not the problem! I don't care about the flings or that you didn't help! I shouldn't feel that way when they do those things or even when they are near!" I said back and I hear a sigh "thank god, I thought you hated me now. Look we can talk about this, you're the only person outside of my brothers that I really fell for, we have the same taste in people so I let them interfere and join my life. I can explain more if you come out, we can figure something out, I swear. My brothers are willing to share you as much as I am" Hunter informed and I sigh, I stood up and opened the door, Hunter immediately scooped me into his arms, securing me to his body before walking to his room.

I was placed on his bed and he sat behind me, in front of me sat the two older brothers and they give me sheepish smiles "we're sorry, we didn't know that this was serious, but I am guessing Hunter told you our proposition?" Lycaon spoke first and I nodded "I think I have to take it up, I can't help but feel for you as I do Hunter...but before anything happens I need to know you both better, I've known Hunter for a few weeks but you both for a few hours. That is my condition" I tell them and they nod in understanding. Hunter left the room to go get some food "so none of us brothers live here, we all live in Ly's house" Jasper explained and I nod "he bought this huge apartment, it has two floors and when we asked him why, he said he wanted us to live there with him, our parents were never home so it's not like they would know" he also told me and I scrunch my eyes "I have a good family" I smile.

"Really?" Lycaon asked after some silence and I run my left hand through my hair "yea, they have always been supportive and Axel got real angry when I don't tell him stuff, since we share a room" I tell them and they nod silently "what things would you hide?" they asked and my lips drew into grim line as I stayed silent, I didn't look at them, I couldn't look at them. I most definitely wasn't a virgin, and all sexual intercourse I had was not consented, the only thing I didn't tell my family was about Jerimiah not treating me right, but when your brother comes to pick you up from school and see's the guy they thought was perfect beat me up, it changes and things are uncovered. "Ace?" I turn my head away from them and look to the wall on my right, I didn't want them seeing the tears, I don't want them to know about the scars or the trauma, someone grabs my chin and I am then face to face with Hunter, his eyes full of worry and concern "don't ignore us" he whispers to me gently and one of his hands that was placed on my face, stroked down my neck, to my nape and then down my back.

I was caught by his eyes, I didn't even notice that he had felt and explored my scars, until he slid his hand across one on my side, just above my left hip. I jerked in slight pain and tried to move away from him, but the other two were behind me and looked to Hunter in confusion "what happened?" Hunters voice was caring but it was hard to hear under the boiling rage, he came closer and leaned into my personal space "who hurt you?" he growled, I could swear his eyes was glowing with the help of the fires from hell. I shook my head at him "what do you mean?" Jasper asked him and I shake my head faster "scars, all over his back, I can bet there is more on the front" he looked away from me and to his brothers.