Chapter 1

The house my parents chose is big, I have four siblings and all but one is older, three sisters and one brother, and then you need to include my parents so that is seven people in one house. There are three bedrooms, my parents, my sisters then my brother and I "hello, earth to Ace!" my brother tapped my on the head, he is the eldest out of us siblings "eh? What is it?" I asked rubbing my hands over my face while I yawned "you spaced out, but you were the one to ask me for help with your homework" he laughed "shut up Axel" I grumble and look away from him "so make any friends yet?" he asked me with a smirk "what's with that face? What the heck are you suggesting?" I stood from my seat and pointed an accusing finger at him but he just laughs in my face, it has been a couple of weeks and the bad boy won't leave me alone, he is always throwing odd glances and evil smirks at me.

I finally finished my homework and decide to take some pictures around the city; I grab my camera and make my way downstairs "I'm going out!" I yell to my family "take your sisters with you! They are going too" mum tells me and I groan as Kayla and Carla my two older twin sisters wrap their arms around my shoulders "you can take awesome pictures of us while we're out" Carla giggles as I am dragged into one of their cars. We pull up at one of the many malls and I am hauled inside, and just my luck the first store they went in was a clothing store, they tried on many clothes and made me take many pictures "I hate you guys" I groan as they pull me along to the second shop "no you don't" they smile at me and continue on like nothing happened.

After 3 hours at this mall we headed to the eatery "what do you want Ace?" Kayla asked and I think for a second "so your name is Ace huh?" a deep voice rumbled in my ear and I gulped as a blush rushed up to my cheeks, I quickly jump away and face the culprit "you" I whisper in shock and he and his posse laugh "hey bro, we're gonna get a table, should we save your cutie a seat?" a female with similar features smirks at me "nah, he'll just sit on my lap, won't 'cha?" he grabbed my chin and I try to look anywhere but at him "Ace, do you know this kid?" my sisters were being sass queens again "uuhhh" I was gonna say 'no' but "of course he does, I'm his owner" said Hunter with a devilish smirk "b-but we've only talked once!" I try to remove his hand off my chin but his grip is like iron "you don't mind if we take him, do you?" one of his friends asked my sisters, using their charm and my sisters fell for it "of course! Just don't break him, he is pretty fragile and is like a tiny, cute pet!" my only way back home ran off, leaving me in the care of this man.

I am taken to their claimed table and as said am placed on Hunters lap, ever since that day when I bumped into him he teases me and will not leave me alone "so how is your pet?" a male leans over the table to get into my face "i-I am n-not a-any ones p-pet, I a-am my own p-person" I stumbled over my words trying to glare at the one who is too close for comfort, even if my dreams come true and I end up being Hunter's lover, I have no idea how I will be treated, I don't want to be treated like I am his bitch. I look at the people surrounding the table, all in dark clothes and have piercings "what do you want for lunch?" Hunter whispers in my ear and gropes my thighs "ngh" I groan because his fingers dig into the muscles "that's not an answer" he laughs and licks my ear lobe, I gasp and try to break out of his hold, I cannot enjoy this! However, his grip tightens as he moves his hands to wrap his arms around my waist "ah, ah, ah. You aren't going anywhere" he pulls me onto his lap more and rested his chin in my left shoulder. I elbow, kick and struggle so he releases me to which I preceded to bolt away from the group, I had no idea if anyone chased me but I wasn't waiting to find out, I run into a bathroom and look at myself in the mirror, I hear multiple footsteps outside the door and that was when I heard it "oh cutie~ you can't hide forever!" a female called and I squeak as I go into a stall and lock the door. I hear the door open so I hold my breath, a few stand outside the stall "come on, we know you're in here" one says sing songy "hey!" the door slams open and a girls voice called out "leave him alone you fuckers!" the female yells and they leave but not without "don't think this is over Ace!" they called and laughed "Ace, are you good?" Angelina asked and I sigh in relief "yes, thanks" I open the stall and hug her.

We were walking around and just chatting, "So, why won't you ask out Hunter?" she looked me in the eyes making sure I don't lie "o-okay, so um, I haven't been with someone for a long time. A few years ago I dated this guy named Jeremiah, he was nice and sweet but after a few months, he, um, he became really possessive, he sent three of my friends to the hospital and had threatened to kill my little sister if I told anyone about it, when he was getting whisked off to jail, his final words were 'you belong to me, forever and always' so now I am a bit hesitant to be with another" I explain and her jaw drops "well if he ever comes back, I will beat his ass! He will not ruin my ship!" Angie smashes s fist against the table "I don't plan to get with Hunter, he just likes teasing me! I doubt he even likes me like that!" I growl at her and she gives me a 'are-you-fucking-kidding-me' look so I look away "he totally has the hots for you, if he didn't, he wouldn't pay you any mind, he would act as if you didn't exist, plus I totally got this photo of you two" Angelina pulls out her phone and shows me a photo where I am sitting on Hunters lap "delete it!" I yell and she runs off "NOPE! ENJOY QUALITY TIME WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND!" she screams at me and I was confused until a pair of arms wrap around my waist "found ya'" Hunters smooth voice is filled with amusement "shit".