chapter 14

When it was time for lunch, Lycaon had ordered food to be brought up to us, the plan was for me to watch today and take notes, tomorrow I will not only watch but start on the report with some help from Lycaon. Sitting on the couch in the office, I pick up the other half of my grilled cheese sandwich and take a small bite. After what happened this morning I wanted to focus more on work, we didn't get far as someone needed Ly to look over something but we went far enough that I considered just giving up my body for him to devour.

I glance in his direction, he had gotten a meat pie for lunch, I wanted some. Badly. I found my chance when he decided to reply to a text he had, immediately and swiftly I pick up his fork and scoop a piece of meat with pastry and shove it into my awaiting mouth. The flavour and heat burst on my tongue, and I moaned in satisfaction, but when I looked over at Lycaon, he had a look of offense on his face, and then he started pouting and I giggle "hi there" he pouted further "that was mine" he mumbled to himself and I rolled my eyes. I take the half I was eating and holds it to his lips "here, you can have a bite of mine" Lycaon happily took a bite and it was then that I realised he took a bite right where I had, I sigh and stare at the food before giving my lover a dull look "really?" my voice was monotone and had a sarcastic undertone and Lycaon just chuckles and goes back to eating.

After lunch was done, Lycaon took me to one of the meetings at another company building "who is the kid?" the CEO of the company asked Lycaon and he replied, voice cold as ice and sending shivers down my spine "he is doing a report for school, ignore him and pretend he isn't here. Or answer any questions he might have if you think they are reasonable" this Lycaon scared me but I didn't say anything or show that it bothered me. The CEO looked at me for a second "do I know you from somewhere?" he asked me and I jolt at his address "I don't know sir" I respond in a firm voice "Ace Ryder? Is that you?" he asked standing from his chair and I look at him closely "Mr. Aldershim. Looks like I know you after all" I smile at him. He walks over to me and smiles as well "I haven't seen you since Jeremiah went to jail" my mood turned sad and shy, Lycaon grew angry "you knew him?" His eyes were scary, I have a feeling that he would kill Jeremiah if he saw him.

Mr. Aldershim looks at Lycaon "yes. My son was good friends with Ace here." Lycaon wasn't okay with the subject of Jeremiah "Mr Aldershim, do you really like Mr. Dubel?" I asked him and he nodded with a kind smile "yes, he is a good man, as well as his brothers, why?" he kept gesturing when he spoke and I got the courage to confess "Lycaon, Hunter, Jasper and I.. we're in a relationship.." I admit and Mr Aldershim's mood became stern and tense "you better take care of him" he responded. Ly was silent for a second "he lives with us right now, Jeremiah is in town and looking for Ace" I sigh, why did he have to tell him, I could've done it "fuck, you're kidding, he should still be in jail!" now he was angry, I'm the only one here not angry. "He came to my house and stalked my family, I was already gone when he came" I informed and he nodded "I'll keep an eye out for him, thanks for telling me Lycaon, maybe we could put the bastard away for good now" Mr Aldershim growled and walked over to his chair, sitting down and facing the window.

He spins back to face us "well, at least you're safe and as long as you trust the brothers than I'll trust them too. Now! How about a snack, it's already past lunch so a snack will suffice" he called for a variety of biscuits to be brought in. I wondered around the room silently as Lycaon and Mr Aldershim talked about something work related "so Ace" I look back to my old friends father "is Lycaon a good kisser?" my face burns and I whine in embarrassment "you cant ask that!" I run up to the men "why don't you see for yourself" Ly commented, and I look at him in shock before he kisses me deeply, making me melt as his arms wrap around me to keep me upright. I tried to keep my moans and whimpers to a minimum but Lycaon would pinch my nipples when I did so, I felt so embarrassed when Lycaon just kept going but I enjoyed the kiss too much to make it stop, but I swore to get my revenge one day, but not now. Not later. Not tomorrow, it will be unexpected. Ly let me go when we had to go to the meeting room but he had to carry me, for I couldn't walk, and I made sure he knew it.

I was sat down in one of the chairs provided and waited for the other members of the meeting to arrive "so other than being forced from your home and family, how is things?" Mr Aldershim handed me papers and spoke not looking at me "good, the Dubel brothers are great and take care of me" I respond, reading over the sheets, it was covered with all the information needed for the meeting "hmm, maybe I should visit sometime" he sat at the head of the table as other people filed into the room, one of them I froze when seeing.