chapter 12

yo. I was actually supposed to update way sooner than this, like last night but I completely forgot. anyway here ya go. it wont be til chapter 16 that the chapters get longer as I have chapters pre-written.

***********************************************************************************************

As I get ready for bed I remember what the counsellor said about career week- remember students! You must choose someone, parent or friend, to shadow over at their work place, if you choose more than one person than you have to do two weeks!- who the hell should I choose, I obviously cant choose my parents, but I don't want to bother Jasper or Lycaon. "What are you thinking about so hard, hm?" Lycaon comes into my bedroom and sits beside me "there is a career week coming up, I have to choose someone to shadow at their work place" I inform him. He nods making an humming sound "yes, I believe I heard Jasper and Hunter talking about it, I think Hunter wants to go with him" I groan falling back onto the mattress "you could come with me, although it won't be much fun" he continues and I sigh in exasperation "yeah, sure, I'll go. It will let me get time to know you, even a little better. Especially getting to see you in your work mindset" I wink at him shyly and a raspy growl responds to my remark "be careful what you say Ace, you don't want to snap the restrain I have on my instincts right now. The instinct to have my way with you, right here, with the door open and Jasper in the next room" my face burns as I roll so my face was in the sheets of the bed.

My back warmed as pressure was pressed against me "you shouldn't turn your back on a predator" his voice was low, enchanting. I couldn't move as his body weight was holding me down, I could feel deep in my gut, the lust starting to rise between us "what are you gonna do now Ace?" Lycaon questioned me, but I couldn't answer, I had no idea what to do nor say at this moment "um, I, if I take up your um, offer, will you let me go?" I whimper, I wasn't scared just my body wants what my mind doesn't. I hear him chuckle as the warmth was removed "you sure know how to tease someone" I roll over to face him, his eyes were laughing "I hate you" I mumble and laughter spilt from his lips again, yep, I hate him.

I hear him sigh then a small chuckle "sure I can't have my way with you?" he asked, I sit up before standing walking in front of him, he gave me a confused look. I lean down and peck his lips before rushing into the bathroom across the hall, locking it and leaning against the sink. I let out the breath I was holding and look into the mirror, letting me see the dark blush covering my cheeks, i can't do anything without blushing...ugh...I strip from my clothes and turn on the shower.

I step into the hallway, looking left and right, when I escaped my room before I hadn't got clothes for after the shower, so now I am standing in the hallway keeping an eye out for any of the guys while I make it across the suddenly wide hall, almost buck naked. My only coverage was a towel. I open my door and back into the room, still watching the hallway, as soon as I shut the door I sigh and drop the towel, I freeze in an instant in the next moment "what a wonderful sight to be bestowed upon us tonight" the usual cheerful and upbeat voice was mischievous. I squeal in surprise, picking up my towel and covering myself, I turn to see the three brothers relaxing on my bed.

Swallowing I realise my throat had gone dry "w-what are you doing here?" I wrap the towel around me tighter, 3pairs of eyes watch the movement, Jasper's tongue slipping out to run over his lips slowly, Hunter sits up more and Lycaon's eyes narrow, growing darker like when we were alone not even an hour before. Jasper stands up slowly and I narrow my eyes at him "guys" I speak up but their eyes are still roaming my body, Jasper makes a step forward and continues when I didn't move away, he reach out his hand and traced a scar that ran from my shoulder and slightly down my arm, only just being covered by short sleeves. His eyes looked over all the visible scars and got darker on each one, he was angry now, yay.

As Jasper silently looked over me I nervously move my feet, I felt like I was being judged or something, maybe scrutinized? I don't know, I just don't like the way his eyes aren't a stormy blue anymore, they were too dark to distinguished as a type of blue. I outstretch my arm and cup his cheek, his eyes didn't move from my body, stepping closer to him I cup his other cheek and make him look into my eyes. Taking a second to think about my next words "it's not okay that this happened, but it is my past, and it led me to you three, if I could, I wouldn't change a thing" I whisper and place a kiss on his lip as well. I can't believe I had the confidence to do this again, with Hunter it was necessary to stop him from hurting the drama kid but with Jasper it's to reassure him that I was fine, that I wasn't leaving anytime soon, Jasper wrapped his arms around me and I snuggle into his broad chest, it was bigger than my slim one, hoping to calm down my heart. I could hear Jasper's breath become quieter, knowing he was calm as well I let him go an look back at the other two brothers "okay, now that this is over and done with... get out" I deadpan and got mischievous smirks and chuckles in response, someone better save me, I'm living with predators... and I bet I'm their prey.