Chapter 1

Noah- "hey magpie hurry up your going to be late for your lesson" he shouts from downstairs.

Maggie - " NOAH you know I hate that nickname" I shout while throwing on an outfit (swipe)

Noah- " FINE THEN ... MARIGOlD" I hear him chuckle.

Right have I got everything, wallet, lip balm ummmm

Noah-" phone?" He suggests while entering my room with a smirk decorated across his face.

Maggie- "how did you know?"

Noah- "mags you tend to do this thing called THINKING OUT LOUD now hurry up and get your butt in the car" he snapped as he grabbed my phone, placed it in my hand and dragged me to car.

*singing lesson

Maggie- " hey chels I haven't seen you in ages" I exclaimed while bringing her into a hug.

Chelsea- "omg maggie it's been forever how are you?"

*quick side note

Me and Chelsea have become really close the past few months since I started singing lessons with her.  Im always updating her on my health as she's seems to understand which I'm so grateful for. To be honest we mostly just gossip instead of actually singing.

*back to the story

Maggie- "the doctors still don't know why my medicines not working which is making me scepticle of what's actually wrong with me" my eyes start to sting, tears start to drip down my face I quickly wipe them away and continue to explain. " The doctors were saying mabye I could be suffering from anxiety and that's what holding me back from getting better. They had suggested I should do something that would make me happy but like really happy like traveling somewhere or something".

Chelsea- " Maggie it's going to be okay, please stay strong I know you can fight this" and before I know it I'm embraced in a warm hug.

Maggie- " thankyou Chelsea, thankyou" I say as I sqeeuze her tighter, and a few minutes later we start to sing.

*later and in my bedroom*

How did my bedroom get so messy I mean  it was clean earlier. It's mainly just clothes scattered all across my floor. I grab my phone and start to play some party music to you know PUPM me up.  About an hour later once my bedroom is finally clean I hear

*knock knock

Maggie- " who's there"

Noah- "Noah"

Maggie- " Noah who"

Noah- "Noah who's informing you we have a guest downstairs"

Maggie- " haha we are so cringey, I will be down in a sec"

I make sure I look presentable before skiping down the stairs and into the living room. I see Chelsea and my parents engaged in a deep discussion.

Maggie -" hey guys, Chelsea"

Mum- "hey darling I think you should come and take a seat" she says while patting on the sofa.

Dad- " the three of us were discussing and because we have a holiday soon and well" he then nods at Mum to inform her to continue.

Mum- " and since the doctors had mentioned that you need a massive cheer up well ... well Chelsea you carry on" she says too excited to speak.

Chelsea- " well me and Nate came up with an idea that since I'm not able to go on tour because of school and since your my best student mabye you would like to step in and go on the ready tour".

Maggie- "hahah very funny", but then I realized they weren't kidding " wait for real" I say jumping off the couch.

Chelsea- " why would we mess with you like that" as she giggles to her self.

Maggie- " yes YESS " but then reality hits me and I take my seat again. "my health I can't push it, I will bum everyone out with my current changes of moods and I will need to be able to got to the hospital if"
Then Chelsea stops me

Chelsea-" don't worry Nate and I have sorted that all out and have found doctors  in the area who would be able to help you if needed"

Maggie-" you are amazing Chelsea, thankyou so so much, aghhh I love you" I say while pulling everyone in a group hug.

Mum- "well you better get packing"

Chelsea- "Ruel and Nate have just landed in Manila so we have arranged for you to meet them in Tokyo, you will fly with Michelle", she explains.

I pull her into another hug but this time I whisper " thankyou so much, I just want to let you know I will never be able to fill in your shoes. You are so amazing and talented I mean Beyoncé wouldn't even be able to fill in for you, your that good!"

Chelsea- " hahahahhahaha you really are something Maggie" she says not able to contain her laughter " now do as your mum says and get packing" and with that said I ran upstairs grabbed my suitcase and started to pack.