Chapter 5

I had about 20 minutes until a taxi was going to pick me and Michelle up to go to the restaurant. I had this really cute mini dress on (swipe) which I paired with a cute denim jacket. I also had a small little purse that carried my phone and my medicines that I had to take right after my meal. Then all of a sudden I heard a knock at the door. I open the door to see Michelle.

Michelle- " Maggie you look stunning" my cheeks started to sting "I was just going to ask you if you wanted to head down a bit early to get an ice cream but I think we should have a mini photo shoot instead."

Maggie- "hahaha well of course" I say in a posh accent while posing around jokeingly.

*arriving at the restaurant

Maggie- " oh look their outside the restaurant. Im so nervous"

Michelle- " you have no reason to be darl their going to love you."

Nate- " hey you guys, Maggie this is everyone, everyone this is Maggie"

Beau-" hey Maggie it's nice to finally meet you." He says giving me a brief hug.

Mike- " and I'm mike, it's lovely to meet you" he says shaking my hand"

Joel- " hey Maggie I'm the male version of Michelle ahahahah but I take better pictures."

Michelle- " um excuse me I'm right here plus I took some bomb ass photos of Maggie before we left"

Ruel- " well I'd like to see these pictures" I hear a fimilar voice say behind me giving me a fright. Act cool Maggie

Maggie- " hi I'm maggie"

Ruel- "I know chels tells me great things about you" he says bending down to give me a hug. This gives me deja vu of Noah's hug nice and warm but there's another feeling I can't put my finger on.

Nate- " now that we're all here let's head inside" he points out breaking the silence.

*After meal

There wasn't much to eat considering I'm vegetarian so I just had plain noodles which where amazing. Me and Ruel didn't talk much but there was a lot of eye contact. Our eyes would just meet then stick and after a while beau noticed and started to tease him, same with Joel, Mike, Nate and Stuart who had arrived late so I hadn't met him previously. I'm in the bathroom now just taking my pills trying to be discreet. Once I was done I left.

Ruel- "there you are, the rest of the gang have gone to this art museum down the street" he then scratches his neck nervously " so I thought I'd wait for you"

Maggie- " that's sweet of you, thankyou."

We stood there for a spilt second just taking eachother in then the silence is broken by

Ruel- " that's a really nice dress" he pauses I think he could notice how uncomfortable I was so he made light of it saying " but then you had to go and ruin it by wearing it"

Maggie- " hey shut your face" I say while nudging him in the tummy, we then burst into laughter. " we should probably get going to this ARt muESeUM"

We headed out of the restaurant bickering about how pineapple on pizza should/shouldn't be a thing until we caught up with the group.