Chapter 3

We arvied at the airport early for once hahah. As we walk in to the aiport mum grabs my hands, I look over to her and see her nervous expression . "Ma don't worry I'll be fine okay" and in return she gives me a weak smile and nods.

*a bit later

Maggie- "ok this is it, time to say good bye"

Noah- "come here magpie" he demands pulling me into a tight hug " call me if you need anything and if you need me in person I will buy a plane ticket and will be there okay" he whispers into my ear.

Maggie- " okay buddy, I love you" I give him a quick peck on the cheek and shuffle towards my dad. One thing you should know about my dad. He never and I mean never cry's but not today. " pa are you crying awww come here." I give him a big hug " I promise I will be safe don't you worry"

Dad- "I know you will" as he quickly wipes away his tears.

Mum- " my turn" she squels out trying to lighten the mood. Goodbyes for my mum are really hard because the last time I had gone away without family my thyroid stoped working so it didn't produce enough hormones causing me to pass out from the dizziness and headaches. The worst part was is that we were on a camping trip, so we were in the middle of the woods. It took about half an hour to get to the hospital and by then I was pale turning blue. My mum has always felt guilty since then and to be honest I can't belive shes letting me go on tour without her.

Mum- " have fun okay, don't do anything I wouldn't do haha" she says while giving me a wink.

Maggie- " mum" I mumble angrily. " okay guys I really need to go, I love you." I say while blowing them a kiss.

*a bit later

I had met up with Michelle and we were now sitting on the plane.

Michelle-" I'm so excited" she screeched.

Maggie-" ahaha same"

Michelle- " Ruels excited your coming"

This sent shivers down my spine " really" I questioned.

Michelle- " yeah of course I know he loves us but I think he will really appreciate someone the same age as him"

Maggie- " yeah" Maggie get it in you head ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. WHY WOULD YOU THINK HE LIKES YOU IN THAT WAY HE DOESNT EVEN KNOW YOU.

Air hostess- " we will be taking off soon so please assure that you bags are stored underneath you seat, tray table is up and your seatbelt is fastened".

And with that said we were up in the air on are way to Tokyo.

I had nine hours to kill what could I do. Michelle had already fallen asleep so that means I can't play battle ships with her hahah. I whiped out my phone and went on Instagram, it looks like the boys are having a lot of fun in Manila. I stumbled across some interviews and fan pages. I know I shouldn't but I can't help it. An hour had past and I was still watching interviews and stories of Ruel and the gang in Manila. It was only day one and already so much content. I can feel my eyes getting heaveir and before I know it I was fast asleep.

*later

Michelle- "hey maggie, wake up we've arrived" she said with a big smile.