Chapter 15- show time

Ruel- " hey Maggie drink this" he suggests while joining me on the couch

Maggie- " Red Bull, I haven't had one of these before" I crack it open and chug it back, I quickly wipe my chin as some of the substance dribbles down.  " is it bad that I already have so much more engery" a small giggle escapes from  his mouth

Nate- " Ruel, time for the meet and greet" he shouts from down the hall then pokes his head in the door "after the meet and greet some interviewers are coming ok"... " oh and Maggie you can get changed now there's a bathroom down the hall and to the left"

Maggie- " ok thanks" I turn my attention back to Ruel, my mouths opens to say something but no words come out and instead I just giggle, grab my bag and head to the bathroom.

RUEL'S POV

she turns hers face back to me, her soft plump lips open to speak but there's silence and instead a smile forms on her face before she left the room to get changed. I couldn't help but think I made her speechless and not to sound cocky or anything but that made me feel on top of the world, the girl who I've only know for 2 days but for which felt like forever I was able to make her nervous enough to not form words.

The show starts in an hour and there were a couple more fans to take pictures with.

Fan- " omg hi"

Ruel- " hi, how are you?"

Fan- " I'm good and you?"

Ruel- " to be honest I feel on top of the world"

Fan- " could that be of a certain someone, Maggie. I've never seen you more happy"

My eyes go wide and my lips stretch outwards forming a smile and at this very moment Michelle took the picture which captured my reaction to what the fan said, the truth.

Fan- " thank you so much, good luck tonight"

Ruel- " I didn't catch your name"

Fan- " it's Betty"

Ruel- " well Betty thank you so much for coming to the show"

Before it was time for me to meet another fan Michelle speaks

Michelle- " she's right you know"

Ruel- " what about"

Michelle - " out of the several years I've known you I haven't seen you this happy, I won't tell the others but I think your starting to catch feelings for her"

I don't confirm anything to Michelle but deep down I have a feeling she's right.

——

Ruel- " thankyou so guys so much for coming"
I express before leaving to get changed for the show. As I enter the room I see Maggie all dressed up in her outfit

 As I enter the room I see Maggie all dressed up in her outfit

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.