Chapter 12 - Noah

Everything's packed for the day eg. medicine, jumper and water.  We don't want a repeat of last night do we.

I was making my way out of the elevator and everyone's there waiting for the taxi van.  Joel sees me and waves, (one thing that I've noticed about Joel it that he is constantly filming everyones movent) Joel's action makes ruel turn around. He looks sad as he approaches me

Ruel- " hey mags is it okay if we talk privately"

Maggie - " sure let me drop my bag down with the gang"

Before I could start walking ruel takes my bag off and jogs over to the gang which then makes Michelle and beau go "oooooo"

Maggie - " thankyou but I was going to "

Ruel- " I wanted to " he interrupts

We enter the small but tall room and sit on the stairs.

Ruel - " I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable earlier at breakfast I really didn't mean too upset you or anything "

Maggie- " there's no need to apologize ruel, I'm just feeling low at the moment, missing family and all that. I'm sorry if I made you feel it was your fault, it really isn't"

As soon as I finished talking he embraced me in this massive hug and he whispered in my ear " so we're cool"

I take a step back and look at him

Maggie- " yes my friend, we are cool"

We both chuckle while exiting the staircase, the whole group had smiles on their faces when we walked out, then I here Joel say

" I told you so Michelle" she then hit his arm because he literally shouted it across the hotel. This sets of a chain reaction of laughs between the gang.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

We were all piling into the van which was really dark but had led lights that were blue. Then I noticed that there was a karaoke set which Nate and stue grabbed and stared whaling away.

Joel was filming, Michelle was taking pictures of ruel, Beau and mike where chatting and I was on my phone when I got a text from mum

Mum
Hey darl, how r u? Hope your having fun!

Mags
Hey mum, things are great Tokyo is beautiful, we're in a van on our way to some interviews and then the big show tonight.

Mum
Pain?

Mags
No all fine!

Mum
Look I have to go and pick your brother up, flat tire on the highway!! Ugh 😑 love you, have fun tonightxx

Mags
Sounds fun ahhah, tell him to FaceTime me later ok, bye xx

I felt bad lying to her but I didn't want her to have to worry. She's already hating the fact I'm not in the same country as her.