Chapter 9 - mags

Authors note*
Ok guys, ruel doesn't know about Maggie being sick. Her and Nate thought it would be best if he didn't know because they wanted tour to be his number one priority. Nate said he would get distracted if someone he cared about was not 100%
———————————————————

I could see her eyes welling up, she looked in pain and now I've just made it worse by yelling at her.

Ruel- " hey Maggie I'm really sorry I shouldn't of raised my voice at you"

Maggie- " it's... okay" she quietly whimpers

Ruel- " no it's not I shouldn't of done that, are you okay you look in pain."

She looks down at her feet then slowly rises her head so that are eyes meet.  I'm only noticing how beautiful her features are, her freckles scattered across her face, her beautiful brown hair that bounced when she walked.

Maggie- " I'm fine" something seemed off about her answer.

Ruel- " cmon lets go you look like your going to pass out"

Maggie- " It's been a busy day"

We were making our way towards the hotel, roughly ten minutes away. I noticed she could barley keep her eyes open.  I wrap my arm around her waist and whisper " were nearly there Maggie" I could feel her head resting against my chest. The warmth of her breathe on my jumper sent tingling sensations down my spine.

We're now at the hotel about to head into the lift. Our room was on the 57th floor, so very very high. Since the elevator was slow it would take about ten minuets.

Ruel- " okay we're in the elevator now" I say whispering into her ear as she was still snuggled in the same position. I could feel her hand creeping around my waist, hugging me back. I rested my back on the railings, I felt at peace in this moment. I'm going to sound so cliché but she's not like other girls... she's different.

We finally arrived at are rooms.

Maggie- " thankyou for today, I had a really nice time... and thankyou for um taking care of me" she says shyly. She approaches me and gives me a hug.

Ruel- " I had a nice time too, goodnight mags".

Ha I actually like this chapter
Vote if u want ( pls do it for the clout ha)
Have a nice day lovely's
Oh yeah and
FRICKEN FLAMES CAME OUT TODAY
WOT A BOP 🔥🔥