Chapter 16 - ruined the moment

I was filled from head to toe with adrenaline as Michelle greeted me in a hug as I got off stage.

Michelle- " you did amazing"

Maggie- " thank you, do you know where ruel went"

Michelle- " funfact, after ruel does a show he always needs to pee I don't know why, propbaly a weird guy thing"

After a while I left Michelle and headed back to the room. I pulled my white hoodie over my head keeping the hood up and checked my phone to see 2 missed calls from my mum

Maggie- " I'll call her later"

I hear ruel in the hallway talking to Nate

Ruel- " thanks dude, have you see Maggie by any chance?"

Nate- " yeah, she's in the dressing room"

I pretend to be busy so I wrap my hair into a bun leaving some baby hairs to dangle at the front.

Ruel- " hey"

I turn around and see his arms crossed as he leans against the door frame

Maggie- " hey, you need me for something?"

Ruel- " no, I just wanted to say you were amazing out there"

Maggie- " thanks, you were okay I guess"
I say before turning back around and seconds later I feel a warm presence behind my body then feel a warm breathe against my neck

Ruel- " excuse me"

I turn around our noses nearly touching. His hair covering most of his face from looking down. I quickly slip through the gap and escape but there was a strong feeling that made me want to stay and to of known what would of happend if I did.

I felt bad but one I've only known him for two days and we have such a good friendship and second of all I had made a promise to myself.

Mags- " are we going to go get food or what becuase I'm starving"

He scoffs and shakes his head slowly

Ruel- " we're going out and my bro is joining us"

Maggie " can we make love in the morning du du du du I haven't met the guy yet so that will be fun"

Ruel- " Fun aye"

I wack his arm with my water bottle followed by "shut up"

                                        ÃÃ

Ruel- " have you really never had sushi before"

(Skip to 1:20)

Ruel- " see I told you you would like it"

Stuart- " it taste like chicken mate"

Ruel- " so Eric this is the amazing Maggie I was telling you about"

Hahah amazing not so sure about that bud