Chapter 10 - wakey wakey

Beep beep*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and since I'm not a morning person I put it on the table opisite me so I would have to get up if I wanted the annoying sound to shut up. 

Once I retrieved my phone I notice I had a text message from Nate

Ok this won't be too hard, I open the door that connects are too rooms and see ruel sprawled out on his bed

Maggie- " ruel Wakey wakey these are Nate's orders so pls get up" I say giggling

Ruel- " mmwjajsnsbhjj" He slowly opens his eyes and sits up on the bed " morning (yawn) Maggie"

Maggie- " Nate was right u really aren't a morning person ahhaha"

Ruel- " When's breakfast?"

Maggie- " in 15 minutes so u better hurry up"

Ruel- "says you your still in you pjs" he responds with a smirk on his face

I had completely forgot about that, I had a tank top on and shorts. Bro I look like a train reck.

Maggie- " shut up" and with that said I left to get ready.

Today was going to be a busy day, ruel had 3 interviews, soundcheck, more exploring and of course the show tonight. I put on a practical outfit  and head over to ruel since we only have five minutes till we need to leave.

Maggie- " hey ruel are you ready and stuff" I question as I walk into his room.

Ruel- " yeah I just need to put my shoes on, can u please get the green and white ones out of my suit case" he mumbles while trying not to choke on his toothpaste.

I head over to find his shoes and let me tell you his suitcase was a mess. Dirty clothes mixed in with clean ones, not one item of clothing was folded.

Maggie- " dude how can you travel with such a messy suitcase" I yell from across the room

Ruel- " sorry mum, im too busy I don't have time to fold my clothes neatly"

Maggie- " well son I will find sometime today to organize this pig sti"

Ruel- " ok but I will sort my pants out"

Maggie- " eww yeah"
We both chuckled, grabbed our bags and headed out the door.
————————————————————————

Sorry this one is so short
Will upload tomorrow
Xx