Night 4

I couldn't stop thinking about the articles Macey showed me. If I was correct, and the children were in the suits, it would explain so much. Of course, it raised the possibility of...a haunting.

I was never one to believe in ghosts or the supernatural, but after this whole job, I realized anything is possible. It may be possible that those kids are possessing the costumes, which is why they move around. I know The Phone Guy claimed there was a 'free-roaming' mode, but I began wondering if that was the whole reason they walk around.

Before I could reflect more on it, the clock rang 12. I pulled up the camera and found everyone in their place.

When the phone rang, I didn't flinch at all. I just picked up the phone with confidence.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hello, hello?" It was him again. "Hey! Hey, wow, day 4. I knew you could do it."

He somehow seemed nervous.

"Uh, hey, listen, I may not be around to send you a message tomorrow." I could suddenly hear banging in the background. "It's-It's been a bad night here for me. Uhm, I'm kinda glad that I recorded this message for you when I did."

I had a terrible feeling this wasn't going to end well... wait... This was a recording?!

"Hey, do me a favor," he continued as the banging increased. "Maybe sometime, you could check inside one of those suits in the back room? I'm gunna to try to hold out until someone checks. Maybe it won’t be so bad." The banging wouldn't stop. "Uhh...I always wondered what was in those empty heads back there..."

I then suddenly heard what sounded like a music box playing a song that sounded very creepy.

"You know..."

There was then what sounded like low-pitched moaning, similar to what I've heard Bonnie and Chica make.

"Oh, no...!"

There was then suddenly a loud-pitched screeching sound echoing through the phone and the phone disconnected.

I sat in fear. I wanted to believe he was OK, but I somehow knew that wasn't very likely.

I then opened the screen to reveal Bonnie and Chica were gone! After finding them in the cameras, I checked Pirate Cove, only to discover Foxy was already sticking out of the curtain! This was going to be a fun shift.

For the first hour, I managed to find Bonnie and Chica scattered all over the place, but thankfully they weren't in a blind spot. Foxy was still teasing me by sticking out of the curtain. Freddy, however, remained still on the stage.

I began to feel confident now. I felt like there was nothing to worry about.

I checked the light outside my doors. The right one was clear. The left one, however, was filled with a purple bunny! I then slammed the door shut and checked the cameras again. Chica was by the restrooms, Foxy was sticking out of the curtain, and Freddy... oh, shit... I couldn't find Freddy!

I heard that same evil, low-pitched laugh echo through the building again. I checked to see if Bonnie was outside the door. Thankfully he wasn't. I opened the door and looked at the camera.

In the dining area, I could see the two glowing eyes in the dark again. The homeless guy said I just had to keep my eye on him and I'd be fine.

I checked Pirate Cove again and found the curtain wide open! I quickly shut the left door. A second later, there was banging on the door! I then froze. That sounded like the banging I heard in the phone call!

Anyway, I checked the light and there was nobody in the hallway. I opened the door with relief. I then suddenly heard the evil laugh again!

I opened the camera and tried to find Freddy! I didn't see any glowing lights anywhere, but when I checked the kitchen's camera, despite it being audio only, I heard a familiar music box playing a familiar song! It was the song I heard in the phone call! I could only assume Freddy was in the kitchen. I managed to find everyone else, so I was safe for now.

I then flipped through the cameras and in one hallway, I found something I hadn't seen before: a poster of what looked like Freddy, but he seemed to be golden, despite the black and white feed of the camera!

I was confused, but I shrugged and put the screen down. When I did, I saw what appeared to be the same Freddy I just saw on the poster sitting right in front of me! It was golden, limping lifelessly, and had no eyes or teeth at all!

Screaming, I pulled the screen back up to protect myself from it. I then flipped through the cameras again to find everyone. Surprisingly, I did it to calm myself down!

When I found them all in the same places, I dared myself to put the camera down. I was relieved when I saw that the Golden Freddy was gone. I wondered if that was really there, or if I was imagining it...

Anyway, I soon looked at the clock. 5:55 am. I could make this. I could! I then looked at my power and my heart dropped. I was at 1%! There was no way to make it now! Without power, I had no way of protecting myself!

Suddenly, the light in my room shut off, the camera screen stopped working, and a loud humming slowly went low-pitched as the power went out. I was now sitting in total darkness.

I sat completely still in my seat. Maybe I could still make it! I only had to wait 5 minutes!!

For the next 4 minutes, I sat in complete silence. I didn't move at all, and I made no noises. I could hear the characters moving around the building, which made my heart beat faster.

Suddenly, I heard that music box song playing, only it sounded really close! I felt sweat roll down my face. I remembered my promise to Macey, that I'd be okay tonight. I felt terrible that I couldn't keep that promise!

Suddenly, the music stopped. I could hear footsteps slowly approaching. I held my breath. This was it. I was going to die!

Then I heard it; the clock! It was battery operated! It rang 6 am!! I heard the footsteps quickly walk away from my room and I deeply breathed. I barely survived my 4th night! I was terrified of what tomorrow would bring, and if I could survive it.