Epilogue

"Need anything, Mike?" Macey asked as she popped her head into my bedroom.

"Actually," I replied from my bed, "I could use some food.

She smiled.

"I'll make some pizza."

I then got a scared look on my face.

"Um... Could I have ramen noodles instead?"

"Sure!"

She then left to prepare my meal. After all that's happened, the last thing I want to have on my mind is pizza.

It had been about a month since my fifth, and last, night at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. The doctors had to cut the Freddy suit off of me and then spent hours fixing my arms and leg. The medication they prescribed helped, but it still didn't get rid of the pain altogether.

The doctor said it would take time, but my limbs would eventually heal. He also said I wouldn't be able to go to work during the healing process. He looked so confused when I started laughing like a maniac.

Anyway, I am now confined to my bed with my arms and left leg in a cast and suspended in the air. It wasn't the comfiest setup, but I didn't complain. I don't think I'll ever complain again!

Macey now checks on me constantly, seeing if I need food or anything. I'm really glad I called her when the power went out; that message was why she came that morning!

She told me the other day that Freddy Fazbear's was now set to be torn down soon. It was the happiest news I had ever received.

Macey finally brought and fed me my noodles. We talked a bit about this and that. Mom and Dad are concerned, of course, but they seemed to calm down when I said it was a work injury. I don't think they'll mind me not working for a LONG time.

Finally, it was time for bed. Macey and I said our goodnights and she went to bed. I then slowly closed my eyes. Despite everything, I've actually slept pretty well! No nightmares or anything! I then slowly felt myself drifting to sleep.

I'm not sure how long I was out, but I thought I heard a thump in my room a while later. I couldn't turn my light on, but I thought I saw something in the darkness. It looked like a person slouched over and lifeless...

Suddenly, it glowed a bright yellow and I realized what it was: that Golden Freddy I had seen on my fourth night! I tried screaming, but it was like it was preventing me from making a noise!

Just then, it morphed into what appeared to be...a child! That's when I remembered: there were FIVE missing children! I had only found FOUR!

Before I could think any more about it, a loud, almost demonic sound blasted in my ears! I still couldn't scream as the image of the Golden Freddy stayed frozen on my brain! Even when I closed my eyes, I could still see it, staring menacingly at me with his empty eye sockets!

Finally, after a few seconds, the image and the image disappeared. I then finally heard myself screaming! A few seconds later, Macey charged into the room.

"Are you okay?!" She asked with worry.

I looked around the room. No Golden Freddy. No sign of anyone but her.

"Yeah," I finally told her. "It was just a nightmare."

"Do you need anything?"

"... Some water would be nice."

She then left to get the water. My heart was still racing. I realized right then and there that Golden Freddy was still haunted... If he even existed. I had never seen signs of him at the pizzeria.

All I knew is that I may have left Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, but Freddy Fazbear's Pizza certainly hasn't left me.

THE END