chapter:1 late

Alan's pov.
I woke up feeling like garbage and then got up with a pounding in my head I look at the time it's 8:15"......SHIIIIIIIT IM LATE FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK ITS EIGHT FIFTEEN ALREADY CRAP." i yelled I brushed my teeth put my clothes on and run out the door without eating breakfast I ran like a fucking cheetah trying to hunt down there pray
When I was trying to get to school and I bumped into somebody they didn't fell down or anything I yelled sorry and continue running.

I arrived at school and panting a lot from running and walked into the classroom " s....sor.. sorry I'm late." I said the teacher turn to me and said "oh your fine are you a new student?"  I looked up to the teacher and my heart beats like a drum and I totally forgot that I was a new student in this academy fan fucking tastic I tried to act normal so I did "uhh yeah I'm new" I said shiley " well why don't you introduce yourself?" When the teacher say that my heart dropped I was really scared I looked to the whole class and I realized that Marshmello is there when I saw him I feel relieved I calmed myself down and introduce myself " Hey my names Alan walker and mostly I don't talk much and sometimes I'm shy and stuff like that.

Chris's pov.
I was in class on the first day of EDM academy I don't really talk to people that much and I really hate it because I might say something weird or maybe I have a weird voice I notice people looking at me because of my helmet I fucking hate life a boy with really messy hair throw a paper ball at me which is rude.

I hate this feeling I wanted to do something about it but I'm scared because I might start a fight on my first day until a boy with a black hoodie came in the room wait...ALAN I lift upy head and smiled at him he introduced himself and then he turn to me I was so happy he was here and there was a empty desk next to me and beg him to sit down with me "Alan Alan Alan sit here with me plz!"

Joel's pov.
I was in class with these idiots and the one I hate the most of all the bucket head Aka Marshmello bitch I hate him so much and I realized he was looking at me I just have him a mean look and look away and what I heard was a giggle and it sounds like him I was triggered waiting for class to be over UGH HE'S SO STUPID I FUCKING HATE HIM im not into guys ( are you sure about that joel?) Please let class be over  this is stupid.

|12 hours later|

Alan's pov.
The bell ringed and Mello dragged me out of the room "MARSH were are we going!?" I asked and he let go of my arm and said.

" We're going to the dorms did you bring your stuff with you?"

"Yeah but who's that girl over there?"

" Oh her that's dj pon3 she doesn't talk to anybody but she's nice I talk to her sometimes, and she wears this glasses everyday."

( This is her btw)

( This is her btw)

" Didn't I see her from somewhere."

" She's from the movie for my little pony rainbow rocks."

"Oh."

Still Alan's pov.
I asked Mello if we could go to the doors he said yes as we continue walking to the dorms and I just noticed this place is huge I feel like I'm going to get lost on the next day mello or Chris opened my dorm room and I asked "wait who are you sharing a dorm with?" He just groaned and said " I'm sharing a room with Joel." Just hearing that just made me laugh so hard his tsundere mode turn on " HEY SHUT UP YOU DUMMY!" he yelled at me and it just made me laugh even harder.

| The next day|

Dj pon3's pov.

Today is another day in EDM academy and I barely have friends execpt one of them name Chris he's pretty much a shy person but when you make him made he's a totally different person the reason I know this is because I seen it before sense we were in middle school but he seems cool though I was walking to my locker when I was trying to get my stuff  Joel close my locker.

I looked at him in confusion and he asked " what did he say?" My eyes wide and and questions just flood in my head is he talking about Chris why would Joel want to know what he said I jumped a bit when Joel banged my locker " SPEAK GOT DAMNIT!" I got a little scared and told him " u-uh h-h-he said that you are a bitch?" I said as I backed away slowly "I find that very hard to believe." He said as he cross his arms I didn't say anything anymore that's why I don't talk to anybody he then said whatever and walked off sometimes I wonder what's his problem with Chris?