taste sweet

Tuesday 5 2019

Chris's pov.
He kissed me and I fell in love with his touch I kissed back I don't care that I already have a boyfriend I never liked him but Joel is something else he pin me to the wall and started making out with me I love his taste his touch and the way his lips are pressed up against mine I just want him to be mine and I want to be his he broke the kiss and stroke my cheek he told me how beautiful I am I just blush he let go of me and told me he had to go we both said our goodbyes and I have hearts in my eyes I notice that I have to go to my boyfriend's house once I arrived late Jacob that was his name started questioning me.

I told him that I was at the park with my friends but he didn't believe me he walking up to me slowly I backed away but my back hit the wall i was so scared and he pin me to the wall and hit me and hit me again and again once he was done with that he kissed me and make me do things I don't want too I woke up to the side to the bed he was sleeping peacefully but in reality he's a fucking prick I got off the bed and put my clothes on and packed up my stuff and went home my uncle wasn't there but my mom and dad was.

My mom asked me what's wrong but I did answered I just went straight to my room and locked it I felt like crying but then I got a text message from Joel.

Joel's pov.
I texted Marshmello and then he replied quickly he said he needs to tell me something I texted back a why not and I think he was nervous he texted back a nevermind and I just did a shrug emoji he asked me we're should be going for a next date I blush at those words I really want him to be here right now I feel so turned on by him but I try to act cool.

Marshmello: I'm sorry that I got you suspended :(

Joel: what who told you that?

Marshmello: one of your friends...

Joel: ugh don't listen to them there just jealous about me and you together ;)

Marshmello: BAKA

Joel: I'm sorry I just had too but I'm sorry for being such a jerk to you until I starting to have feelings for you and blushing madly when I think about you mellosweet

Marshmello: aww it's ok right now your just being so sweet (▰˘◡˘▰)

Joel: yeah I'm just so madly in love with you now

Marshmello: 💗

Joel: :D

Slushii's pov.
I was doing my homework and I wonder what the party will be I mean I love parties but I don't think this will be a good idea because every time I go to a party everything goes down hill I decided to dress up and go somewhere to eat once my food was ready and the waitress gave it to me I thanked her and let my food cool off and looked what's on the Instagram somebody came in it was Martin and tijs they waved at me and I did the same they came and did down and we talked about half an hour until we started to talk about Marshmello we were worried.

We were starting to talk about the party
The three of us were so excited about it
I don't know who is throwing the party so I decided to asked" uhh do who's throwing the party tomorrow?"
" Lora." Tijs said I tilted my head in confusion.

"Lora?"

"Yeah she's the new girl in the school but she is a show off though and she has a sister named lunar who was shy quite and kind."

"Oh well that's useful."

"Yeah."

Still slushii's pov.
We walked out of the restaurant
And pon3 walked out of the bathroom in the campus she was pissed about something we ran into her and I asked what's wrong she turn her phone to me to see what's wrong Joel's friends post a video about that guy in the cafeteria and spilled milk on pon3 she was crying "pon3 I'm so sorry." I said putting my hand on her shoulder she looked up at me and blushed " it's fine I'm just a little upset." She said as she looked away for a bit she told me she had to go to her dorm and I said ok she left and look back she waved at me and I did the same I wonder what made her blush?

|Next day Wednesday 6 2019|

Lunar's pov.
I don't like the people around me my stupid sister had to throw a party when we just moved here I don't feel comfortable but all of the other DJs were nice my mom told me this is a academy for DJ's so they can reach there goal to get money I was kinda interested but my sister was the complete opposite she loves making music and being a dj but she hates going to school with these kind of things sometimes it's hilarious.

I met this one girl with short and blue hair and she was wearing sunglasses but I can't see her eyes but she looks upset I went up to her and told her what's wrong she looked at me she said the bully's on this school took a video of her and pro spilled milk on her and post it on every social media she continued to cried I felt bad for her I hugged her and I blushed a litter bit I think I have a crush on her I told her everything is alright and I help her up and we walked to class together.
She was very sweet and kind she introduced me to her friends and they did the same I'm starting to have good friends.