well shit

Joel's pov.
Once I saw Chris I just fell desperately in love everybody inside was enjoying there time in the party everybody went shocked "uhhhm what happened to me..." Chris asked I stand up and walk up to him. Jacob was about to burst into anger but everyone was holding him down Alan gave me a thumbs up and I just nodded I turned back to Chris he looks like an angel in fact he has a Halo and some wings he put his arms around my neck and cuddle with me I have to admit that's fucking cute as hell.

I grab his waist and I lift up his chin I kissed him.

Pon3: WOOOOO

Skrillex: SHUT UP

Pon3: MAKE ME

Lunar: Y'ALL NEED TO CHILL WITH THAT

Jacob: LET ME GO

Martin: NO WE ARE NOT LETTING YOU RUIN THIS CUTE MOMENT

Skrillex: what ever in my opinion there not a cute couple

Chris: what do you mean by that?

Skrillex: after he talk shit about you back in the past

Joel: oh well sorry that my past me just ruined your EDM squad fucking bitch

Jacob: oh so your saying you were not talking shit oH tHaT wAs nOt mE I diDn'T tAlK sHiT then why do they hate you so much!

Chris: guys just leave him alone we can work things out

Pon3: yeah same goes for me and Skrillex

Skrillex: ARE YOU SAYING IM THE PROBLEM!?

One of Joel's friends: wow I never thought that Joel was gay he's been hiding it for 5 years

Joel: well fuck it now you found out I'm now dating a fucking s'more

One of Joel's friends: we'll be careful he might be a player to some other people

Chris: HEY I AM NOT A PLAYER

Martin: CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!?

Tijs: I don't think we will anytime soon

Martin: ok how about we all just calm down and-

Pon3: YES IM CALLING YOU THE PROBLEM

Skrillex: HOW AM I THE PROBLEM WHEN YOU'RE THE ONE WHO JUST POUR GLUE ON MY HAIR ON PURPOSE
AND I WAS GOING TO TELL YOU MY FEELINGS ABOUT YOU BUT YOU ALREADY HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND YOU CHEATED ON HIM AND YOU BACKSTABBED ME REMEMBER THAT LAST SUMMER NIGHT AT THE SUMMER CAMP PARTY!

Pon3: I WAS A BRAT BACK THEN OK I'VE CHANGED AND IM SORRY BUT I DON'T HAVE FEELING FOR YOU....I HAVE A CRUSH ON SLUSHII!

Slushii: WHAT

lunar: what....

Tijs: do you actually think they will communicate

Martin: no but it was worth a shot

One of Joel's friends: SO ALL THIS TIME YOU'VE BEEN LYING TO MY FACE AND I WAS A GOOD FRIEND TO YOU AND YOU WERE GAY?!

Joel: YES IS THERE A PROBLEM WITH THAT SIR SIR WIDE LOAD SIR!

Kelly: ....who the fuck is this

Lora: BITCH WHO THE HELL ARE YOU YOU ARE NOT IN THIS SITUATION!?

Kelly: UM EXCUSE ME IM JOEL'S GIRLFRIEND

Lora: WELL SORRY HE'S ALREADY TAKEN NOW

Kelly: WITH WHO!?

Lora: HIM

Chris: baby who is this

Joel: OH MY GOD WHY IS SHE HERE

Kelly: WHO IS THIS HOE

Chris: WHO ARE YOU CALLING A HOE YOU FUCKING THOT

Kelly: HEHOOOOO DID YOU JUST CALL ME A THOT FUCKING PROSTITUTE!

Chris: *pushes her* HAHAHA OH U WANNA GO

Kelly: YES I WANNA GO

Chris: THEN LETS GO

Kelly: *punches him*

Chris: grabs her hair*

Alan's pov.
I can't believe this now Joel was lying UN .FUCKING. BELIEVABLE!NOW CHRIS IS FIGHTING A FUCKING STRIPPER! I face palmed and looking at all the arguments and fighting until Chris punched her really hard and blood was on his fist everybody went shocked there was a screaming for a moment Chris smiled and was going to punch her again but Joel choke slammed him and tackle him down pinning him to a wall trying to call him down "WOW YOU HIT WOMEN TOO!?" Kelly spat at them when she's clutching her fist.

"NO BUT I WILL SLAP A BITCH!" he spat at her back
"THAT WAS NOT A SLAP THAT WAS A FUCKING FALCON PUNCH!" I yelled at him "YOU STAY OUT OF THIS!" My eyes widened and Lora came up and yelled *DON'T TALK TO HIM LIKE THAT!" he was yelling at me and Lora and Kelly he was a fucking big mouth for a innocent Shy boy.

Until Joel kissed him and Chris was blushing and moaning once Kelly saw that she burst into anger but cried at the same time she run to her car and drive away and once I looked back at Joel and Chris AND THEY WERE HAVING SEX RIGHT IN FRONT OF US AND THERE DOING OUTSIDE "HAHA THEY WERE HAVING SEX RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER HAHAHA!" Lora was laughing and joking around about it "LORA THAT'S NOT FUNNY!" lunar said as she cried more slushii asked why is she crying she went silent and said that she liked pon3 Skrillex joked around for a bit. " HA great job now you made another one cry good job!" He laughed pon3 have tears running down her face and lunar ran away into the forest.

"I never thought that she has a crush on me..." Pon3 said in a concern voice "WELL LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE DIP SHIT SLUSHII OR LUNAR?!" Skrillex yelled at her she ran away as well everybody was disappointed I felt like our friendship was falling apart "so you were lying about having another relationship." Chris asked Joel got up and rub his neck Chris got a really bitch expression on his face "I can't believe you right now." He said as he walked away.

"NO WAIT baby please." He said as he ran after him then it was just me Lora and slushii Martin and tijs " this is such a disappointment finding out the truth, cheating, drama, bullying this is not a good start for this party" tijs said as he shake his head and walked away and Martin followed him and Lora just went back in the house and said the party is over Jacob left an hour ago and slushii said " why am I even bother being friends with you all you guys just make it worse for our friendship I can't believe you just stand there and not do anything about it..." Once he said that my heart dropped he walked away and Skrillex just drive away in his car I heard sirens and saw blue and red flashing lights and I just run away and went back to my house my mom told me what happened back there and I didn't answer I went back to my room locked my door and cried....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

1175 WORDS WOOO I hope you guys enjoyed this drama it took me forever T^T and I'll see you guys in the next chapter and the next chapter will be smut I promise this time and gonna be more juicy and more lying and stuff like that well BYE!