oh..ok

|Thursday 7 2019|

Lunar's pov.
I was sitting in the classroom the teacher wasn't here yet so we were having a conversation until somebody taped my shoulders and it was my sister Lora her hair is blond and she has bright blue eyes wearing a pink dress and headphones on her neck.
She looks like one of the girls from Lps popular "hey can I use your phone?" She asked I rolled my eyes and asked her why she said she left her phone at home sure totally believe her I gave her my phone and continue talking to my friends i looked at Chris and yes I know his name now, he looks gray he was looking down and he was next to me so I wrote a note and and password it to him he read the note and looked at me and nodded with a fake smile I smiled back and the teacher came in the room and apologize for being late.

Lora gave me back my phone and I put it back in my bag while he was teaching Marshmello gave me a note it says.
Why do you want to talk about me?
I wrote on the note and and pass it back to him he read the note.
Because you look like you are going through something so I decided if we could talk about it during break.
I pass it back to him and he nodded the class was boring tho and seeing Lora chewing gum but she's not supposed to she's such a pain as my sister.

Alan's pov.
It's been half a hour and still the bell hasn't ring I was starting to feel tired so I let my head rest and then the bell ring I got jump scared by a fucking bell everybody was getting ready to leave and I got my stuff and walk out the door I noticed Chris and lunar walking to the dark Ally of the school I followed them when they were not looking I hide behind the lockers and listen to what they are conversation.

"So Chris what's up with you you've been acting gloomy all day?"

"Well I can tell you this but promise me not to tell anyone not even our friends."

" Ok I promise so what's up?"

"Well I have a boyfriend and I feel like that HE'S not loyal to me."

"Well then just break up with him."

" I can't he's to strong..."

"What do you mean?"

"Sometimes he hits me a little bit..."

"WAIT WHAT!"

Still Alan's pov.
Wait his boyfriend hits him why would he do that Chris is so innocent I need to do something I took a deep breath and walk up to them "any what's his name?" I said while walking up to them Chris blushed and embarrassed and answered my question "his name is Jacob and I can't break up with him because he might hit me and abuse me even more." He said putting his head down I put my hand on his shoulder and say everything is ok he hugged me and lunar and say how great friends we are both of us hugged back we went back to campus.

| FINALLY FRIDAY 8 2019|

Pon3's pov.
I was getting ready for the party and this outfit is kinda nice.

So I put on my shoes and do my hair I wouldn't bother to put in make-up that my mom gave me I mom always convince me to be a "lady" but I wasn't buying it I like myself I just don't go well with dresses with pink heals and being a Barbie doll my p...

So I put on my shoes and do my hair I wouldn't bother to put in make-up that my mom gave me I mom always convince me to be a "lady" but I wasn't buying it I like myself I just don't go well with dresses with pink heals and being a Barbie doll my parents were not home and all of my friends say that there parents are not home to and in my opinion to be honest when there is no adults it's and just the kids having there moment I find that kinda sketchy but I go with it I locked the door behind me and go to Lara and lunar's party.

I arrived at the party it was chaos in here and I still have my glasses on so people won't see my eyes I this house was huge and I couldn't find my friends anywhere until I bumped into somebody he has black hair ripped jeans and he has a tattoo on his face he grab my hand help me up and lifted up my chin he has lust in his eyes and tried to kiss me I just but my hand on his face and push him I ran and I bumped into someone AGAIN I noticed it was Alan and I was relieved " OH thank goodness I found you Alan I don't even know what to do here!"
"What you ask me and our friends to be here so why did you say that?" He asked and facepalmed and I noticed Marshmello with another guy? I tell Alan to turn around and he did he didn't say anything but a sigh.

Alan's pov.
Ugh Marshmello and his boyfriend
And I see them going to the dark Ally of the side of the house I took pon3's hand and drag her to the same dark Ally they were I stop and hide behind the house and told pon3 to be quite we both here them arguing we peak a little bit to see.

"WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AROUND!"

"IM NOT LOOKING ANYWHERE!"

"YOU FUCKING LIER!"

"u-uh babe please back up I'm s-sorry."

" You will regret it..."