we can't go on like this

Joel's pov.
It's night time and our family dinner was quite Chris was pissed he was looking at Kelly at every single move he didn't even eat his food I have a bad feeling in my stomach "so Chris how's your life going with Joel." My mom asked politely he looked up he was not paying attention he said " uhhh everything is going well me and him go on a couple of dates hehe."
"Oh well that's nice you treat him good don't ya." My dad cooed I looked at him with an embarrassed look on my face Chris noticed and hold my hand he smile like an angel even tho he is Kelly broke down with anger.

"So you broke up with me and make up your mind on who are you gonna be with and you chose that bitch?"

"..."

Kelly's pov.
I looked at Chris in a rage I hate him so much and he slam his hands on the table "WHY yes Kelly dear why did you ask?" I stand up and throw a rose at him "BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU WERE STILL WITH JACOB SENSE YOU HATE HIM SO MUCH YOU DECIDED TO LEAVE HIM!" I yelled back "WHAT DOES THIS HAD TO DO WITH JACOB listen I've been a kind respectful person." He excused I have a smirk painted on my face "well that's not what you said last night at the party."

"Party Joel what is she talking about?"his mom asked Chris grab a my hair and punched me and we started fighting Joel's brother and father tried to stop the fight......I grab a lamp and I throw it at him his Joel's mother screamed and his brother and his dad stopped me his sister called the police and I got arrested I saw the blood dripping form the floor I smiled and laughed.

Skrillex's pov.
I was watching TV and eating chips I just noticed that I have a text nobody haven't text for weeks it was Alan I wonder what he wanted to talk about.

Alan: dude watch the news NOW!

I was confused at first so I just shrugged and watch the news and one bean of tear was dripping on my eye for what I just saw.

News reporter: welcome back to channel 6 news last night the neighbors heard a scream nextdoor so and according to Joel's father he told us that this girl name Kelly almost committed a murder Kelly picked up a lamp and throw it at the well known dj Marshmello he was sent to the hospital form busting his head against the table after he got hit by the lamp by Kelly and that's when Joel's sister called the police back to you kip

Skrillex's pov.
"Shit shit shit how could this happened wait..Kelly THAT BITCH." I yelled I feel guilty because I just left my friend or maybe it's all our fault I Don know I hate Being guilty so I put my chips away and run up to my room my mom is asleep and my dad is at work so I grabbed my jacket and backpacks and sneak out. "Come on come on." I tried to pull out my phone and texted Alan that I'm coming to his house he agreed and he said he'll unlock the door after minutes of texting I arrived Alan was sitting on the couch with a......bat? "Uhhh Alan why do you have that bat?" I asked he stand up with the bat and walk up to me. "We need to do something..." He said I nodded.

_________________________________________

This chapter is short I'm sorry ;-;