it all come to this

Alan's pov.
My eyes were red from all the crying after what happened last night was unbearable. I looked at my phone and there was no single text from anybody I can tell they they don't want to talk I put my phone down and go downstairs to see my parents sitting on the table drinking coffee. I tried to sneak past them but they cought me "Alan would you come over here for a moment?" She demanded I sighed and walk up to them.

"Honey what's wrong with you you haven't even answered my question yesterday?" She described I didn't say anything " o-oh I was tired that's all." I answered back to her my dad looked concerned and sighed "see this is why we can't let him go to any parties what happened Alan yesterday you just went straight to your room and cry so what happened Alan we need to know." My dad said as he put his hand on my shoulder. I looked down I didn't know what to say I was speechless I didn't want to tell him what happened last night I just can't talk " n-nothing happens don't worry I'm fine." I said as I walked off to my room just saying that makes me feel like there worried even more I was crying again as I felt a spark I didn't know what was it at first.

I snapped my fingers and it made a spark " WHAT THE- " i yelled I was covering my mouth until I got a text from Joel? Why would he text me?

Joel: dude did you feel that

Alan: feel what?

Joel: a spark I just felt a spark

Alan: oh yeah I did felt that Everytime I snap my fingers

Joel: that's strange...

Alan: I know

Joel: so do you think the others well forgive each other?

Alan: idk after last night was a drama fuel for everybody but you never told us you have a girlfriend?

Joel: oh yeah the whore she is a fucking pain she always think she's the prettiest girl in the whole school but I think Chris is the prettiest

Alan: I ship it

joel: DUDE!

Alan: HA ITS TIME

Joel: Nuuuuu :c

Chris's pov.
I

Was sitting on Joel's couch played a game on my phone I was thinking what my life will be like with him and I feel like I want more i walk up to Joel and sat on his lap "what are you doing?" He asked I dragged my hand up to his chest  I bit my lip and all I feel in my body is lust "oh I know what you want~" he playfully said as he grabbed my ass I moaned a little he started to bite my neck and licking me I moaned even louder "you like that don't you baby~" he cooed he kissed me and our tongues started fighting I was enjoying it until he started to kiss me harder and pin me on the bed we were about to have sex but his parents were home "shit!" Joel quitely yelled I was kinda being a pissbaby about it.

Joel's mom called us down to meet this "person" and I wasn't happy about it but  I just want me and Joel alone once me and him got down there I stopped it was the fucking drama queen Barbie doll lady gaga looking ass bitch she glared daggers at me my eyes were red of rage "Kelly is gonna be her for dinner tonight." Joel's mother said we went back to our normal activities and me and Joel went back to the room were in Joel locked the door. He grabbed my waist and swinging it left and right and he put my ass between his crotch I moaned for a bit  I feel really horny I wanted more this is what I need he pin me on the bed and started humping me.

Nobody's pov.
With Lora she was in the cafe and she was PISSED last night was not what she have been planning to do she payed for her coffee and walk out of the cafe she was looking at her phone until she bumped into somebody Lora was TRYING to see who it was and it was pon3 her hair was messy she looks tired and she looks depressed Lora asked her what's wrong and Pon3 looked at her with an annoyance on her face she rolled her eyes and started to walk again "UHH WELL SORRY FOR TRYING TO HELP YOU!" Lora yelled pon3 stopped and turned around to face her "well helping other people won't solve any problem because they will be dead one day and that's a fact if what am I gonna do..." Pon3 whisper at her at an angry tone.

Tijs's pov.
" I don't know what to do Martin everybody is mad at each other the weekend is almost over and our friendship is breaking apart." I panicked Martin scoffed I don't know why he did that so I ask him why did he do that he answered with a frown of his face he said nothing and I packed up my stuff and leave I say bye to him and walk off I just can't think right I can't not think what will happen in the future I heard some called my name I turned around to see lunar "hey tijs did. Martin ask who you like?" She asked she was sweating I already know that she was running "uhhh yeah and I just said that I have a crush on nobody even though I have a crush on him.." she looked at me with a smug smile painted on her face "soooo after school there's gonna be a fight in the afternoon." She said with a worried look on her face I asked who it was " uhhh it's going to be Kelly and Chris." When she said that I face palm " why are they fighting in the afternoon didn't they fight last night at the party?" I asked with an annoyance in my tone " yeah they did but Kelly knew Chris won the fight last night so she made a plan so she challenge him for another fight and he agreed and Chris is crazy so we better stop this fight..........or fist will go flying....

_________________________________________
I hope you enjoyed this dramatic
Experience and I did 1078 words YAY