the bat

Pon3's pov.
I went to the hospital to view Chris he was sleeping peacefully we waked up and smiled at me of course I have to smile back I walk up to him his hands were cold and pale o have a dad look on my face.

"Don't be sad I'm ok."

"YOUR NOT OK KELLY THROW A FUCKING LAMP AT YOU!"

"Listen I have it coming ok she won I can't move anymore pon3...."

" NO PLEASE DON'T TELL ME YOUR GONNA DIE!"

" N-no I'm not gonna die I just need to heal a little but..if I die I just want to tell you and our friends even my boys that I will miss you ok I love you guys....no one is gonna bring us down ok..." I nodded to his beautiful words I hug him he hugged back I wiped the tears away he had a weak smile on his face " I'm just so glad your ok chris." His smile became bigger once I smiled back all of our friends came rushing through the door "MELLO WERE HERE R U OK!?" Lora yelled Chris jumped "yeah I'm fine." He said the nurse came in the room and tell them to go one on one it was time for me to go i say bye to him he wave at me i left and go to my parents car i let out the water works and my parents tried to comfort me but it didn't work.

Joel's pov.
I was next i walk in and there he is i hate it when i see him in a hospital bed i walk twords him and stood up and gave me a weak smile i was tearing up he noticed i have flowers he crawled to me and hugged me god he's so cute i gave him some flowers and he blushed he said thank you and have me a kiss he's so precious but i have to make an apology "Chris I'm so sorry that i bring you to this mess i just don't know what to do now but listen i want to marry you i want you to make my kids i love you no matter what you have a precious smile and you made my heart burst into flames so i just want to say that your my marshmellow nobody else can have you. I said his eyes watered he clutched the sheets he hugged me and kiss me at the same time and he is so soft "that's right....I'm all yours." He said in a weak smile on his face i laughed and it was time for me to go. I say goodbye and i left the hospital with my heart warming up.

Alan's pov.
And now it's my turn i walked in Chris i IMMEDIATELY hugged me he was on the bed and he let go of me  smiled " umm hey buddy how's it going hehe?" I asked he said he was fine I teared up I was about to cry but he whipped my tears away.

{ LETS SKIP ALL OF THIS AND LET MELLO OUT IF THE HOSPITAL}

Chris's pov.
I got out if the hospital and felt something different all I felt was anger I went to Joel's house I knock on the door he opened the door with a bat behind me he invited me in and he was kinda depressed but I didn't care ".....so after that big fight with that bitch haha why did you do anything....?" I asked with and angry tone in my voice he didn't say anything I swing the bat around and I noticed this big picture of kelly and him and I let out an evil laugh "so you see this?" I said as I pointed at the picture with my bat "this is a picture of you and that other bitch so this is the picture YOU STILL HAD when WE have family dinner so who's DNA is in that deadmau5!?" I smash the picture with the bat deadmau5 was still quite I leave the room pointing the bat at him laughing "YOU LOVE ME? hehe oh please..". and I left I ended up smashing stuff in his house.

Joel's pov.
I was quite I couldn't talk I was still sitting on the couch until....*SMASH*
I heard a smash in the other room I sighed and got up and put my stuff down   "alright.....let's play." I said to myself and walked out if the room to find him I was emotionless that time once I heard another smash I walked faster and I saw him he looked furious and keeps smashing everything " I gave it all to you we've been enemies before me met.......AND YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO STOP HER!?" He yelled at me I didn't say anything but a sigh he looked at me like I'm stupid I walked closer to him he back up I grabbed his hand but he flinch "DON'T COME ANY CLOSER JOEL!" He yelled I got a little needy for him to be close to me so I tried to grab his bat "PUT THAT DOWN!" I yelled at him he hit me and I hit the wall "I WARNED YOU BITCH you have nothing on me huh!? You want to break up with me!? " He screamed in the top of his lungs his face almost looks like a tomato I got up and grab his waist he tried to get out of my grasp but he failed I pin him to the wall he looked at me he snatch his hand away and grab my cheeks i leaned closer he back away a little.

He doesn't want to kiss me but I want to kiss him I grab his chin and make him look at me I leaned more closer and kiss we started making out a little until  I stopped and cuddle up his chest "Mello I'm so sorry... should've had saved you it's all my fault ." I sighed as he stood up and hugged me "no I'm sorry for everything I was angry I couldn't control myself babe I'm sorry." He said he still has his bat on his hand and put it down and kissed me I kissed back we started making out and we landed on the bed once Chris was done kissing him he kiss me down to my chest I moan a Lil bit.

He went down to my crotch and got up and walk back I got up and walk for word to him and pin him to the wall "I'm sorry babe we can't go on~" Chris cooed and I was desperate for to have sex with him "noo please my dick is so hard."

"Nope this booty is not ready~"

"Please me baby"

"Nonono"

" Turn around and just tease me baby"

" W-what!?"

" Hehe you know I'm just kidding babe."

" Oh so you don't want to have sex?"

"W-well unless you wanted to."