Lost cat?

| oof new chapter everybody|

Alan's pov.
"Here I am at the park wondering what is life Im almost graduated from school so I can finally forget the bad things that are happening at this point because of that party". I said to myself I glanced over to my right to find a cat stranded and shaking I stand up and walk of to it it was black with a purple color around it's neck it....doesn't have a face but a mouth I tried to pet it but it flinched.

"Hey.. it's ok..I'm not gonna hurt you.."
I softly said it crawl up to me slowly I smiled it was on my lap sleeping I picked it up and walked back home.

I got home

Still Alan's pov.

I put it down but I see cuts and bruises I picked it back up which he woke up to see me going to the bathroom and make him take a bath "come on get in there." It shake it's head...what the fuck it actually answers oh jeez it's gonna be a long day.

I cleaned him up after that is done I get the first aid kit and fix him up a bit and now I figured he is a boy "there now I need to think of a name for you." I said trying to find a good name in my head well he doesn't have eyes except a mouth which is sad.

"How about Monstercat?"
I said waiting for an answer he nodded oh wow what's next he can talk no that's ridiculous hehe.....or is it for real?

"Yeah it's for real thanks for your help by the way.".....WHAT h-he talked oh this is not realistic what the hell.

"Y-you talked?!" I questioned he nodded WELL THIS GOT WEIRDER fucking WHAT.