back to school

{ YAY WE CAN SPICE THINGS UP A LIL BIT ✧٩(•́⌄•́๑)}

Slushii's pov.
I was walking back to the academy until I felt something grab my shoulder I turn around to see who it was but it was just Chris "Ay! SLUSH SLUSH YOUR HERE, sooo we're have you been?" He asked he looks more jumpy then ever I answered his question and walking down the hall and talking at the same time once he left to go to his locker and I did the same.

Chris's pov.
I opened my locker trying to get my book for music class but one of Joel's friends close my locker when I was still finding my book " IT'S YOUR FAULT THAT JOEL GOT SUSPENDED!!" one of them yelled at me I jumped a little bit "w-w-what...?" I  said in a really shy ton they slam there hand on the lockers and continue yelling at me I was starting to cry but Alan stood up for me and so did slushii and pon3 I was surprised by this Joel's friends growl at us and left "ugh bitches Marsh are you ok?" Pon3 asked I nodded and we continue to walk to class they always find out how to make me laugh.

|At lunch|

Still Chris's pov.
It was lunch talking with my friends and making music I got a text message from Skrillex who's on the other side of the room were pretty far away from each other his text message said.

Skrillex: hey Joel want me to do this for him he asked that if you want to walk with him after school.

Marshmello: wait what why?

Skrillex: because he wants to talk to you.

Marshmello: oh ok.

Skrillex: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Marshmello: fuck you.

Alan's pov.
I notice Chris was blushing he was kinda quiet "uhh are you ok?" I asked he turn to me and nodded I'm kinda worried now Chris haven't since we are finish eating and go to our next class Chris's head was down I'm surprised that the teacher didn't notice this until I forgot that we have a test I make a paper ball and make sure the teacher isn't looking I throw it at him and he woke up "WHAT THE HELL!?" He whispered loudly I facepawmed and whisper him back "we have a fucking test about beats and symbols dummy!" I whisper loudly back he snapped out of it and started to pay attention with a awkward smile.

The teacher gave us the test I was annoyed because I'm the only one who is clever around here fuck...we started the test and try not to give anybody the answers and pon3 asked me what's the answer to number 6 we just started how is she that far oh well she is my friend so I might give her the answer "the answer to number 6 is B." I whisper to her she nodded and she said that's all she just wanted well looks like she's also clever and another asked and a nother and nother execpt my friends well pon3 asked me what number 6 is but that was only one question so fuck...

|Time skip|

Pon3's pov.
" HEY GUYS I heard there's gonna be a party this weekend, I was planning in going sooo can you guys come?" I asked  I was shy out of all of them Marshmello nodded in agreement and so did slushii and Skrillex but Alan was not so sure about it I gave him the puppy dog eyes and he try to resist it "NO. FUCKING.WAY." I was being a pissbaby that point so I gave him the kitty cat eyes he tried to resist it but he failed  and nodded as well I was so excited that I screamed and Alan covered my mouth "but in one condition...we are not getting into drama and some crazy shit alright?" Alan demanded as all of us nodded "HEY GUYS WE SHOULD GO TO THE MUSIC CLUB WE HAVE TO GET READY FOR THE EDM FESTIVAL!" All of them looked at me in shocked and panicking at the same time we went into the music club room and get ready for the festival lucky we got everything done.

And we have our last class left after and it's fucking miss Anderson FUCK I hate her but Marshmello or Chris hasn't even talk he was quite too quite really his phone was buzzing madly I told him that his phone was ringing but he said no it s fine nothing big but he seems down after the others went to class I was going too but Chris grab my hand "huh what's up?" I asked he was about to cry he doesn't seem comfortable to tell me this but he did it anyway.

"P-pon3 i-i-i need to tell you s-something."

"Well what is it?"

"Well don't tell anybody this but I have a boyfriend."

"Oh well I'm really happy for you but why are you crying about it?"

"...:("

"Chris what is he doing to you?"

Still pon3's pov.
I grab both of his hands while he's still crying I want to know if his boyfriend is treating him right "Chris tell me is he treating you right?" He didn't say anything but cried and said never mind he let my hands go and walk to class I need to find out.

|After school|

Chris's pov.
I was walking at the park trying to see if I can find Joel and I found him sitting on the bench I walk to the beach he's sitting on and I sit next to him he noticed that I have been crying "hey were you crying?" He asked I just did a slight nod he stroke my cheeks which were red he was holding my hand he was about to kiss me but he realized what he is doing so he let go of my cheek "i-im sorry." He studdard I was blushing madly and said it's ok he looked at me with a really cute smile oh my God I want him to kiss me right now why do I feel so turned on I don't know I'm just madly in love with him we were talking and getting to know each other we were walking pass a dancer and Joel seem to notice that he grabbed my hand and waist and we started to dance I was really having fun with him I don't know why we didn't end up hating each other until it was midnight he take me somewhere quiet and then.....