The first meet

Author-Chan here!! So this is my first story and it's kinda nerve racking.... anyways please comment suggestions. And enjoy the story!! (draw all the pictures my self :)))
"Saiki speaking" I will specify when it's not telepathic
'Saiki thinking'
"You speaking"
'You thinking'
'Other people's thoughts' -and then persons name
"Other people talking" says somebody
Y/N-your name
L/N - your last name
H/C hair color
H/L hair length
F/C favorite color
F/f (b for breakfast l for lunch and d for dinner)
F/S favorite snack
Hope I didn't leave anything out!! OWO
OH YEAH WATCH THE DISASTROUS LIFE OF SAIKI K FOR A BETTER READING EXPERIENCE! Some spoilers might be included but I will try to flash it with the following sign 🚨 (lol for spoiler alert!)

And with out wasting your time any more than I have, here we goooooo!
(Oh yeah you have all the powers Saiki has)

Your Point of View
"Prepare for landing" the flight attendant spoke into the speaker of the plane. You looked out the window as you landed in Japan.
You would have just teleported here if it wasn't for your dad.
'Speaking of which' you thought. You took of your geranium ring to read your fathers thoughts.
'It looks just like how Kummi told me it was.'
Your dad was thinking about your mom like he always was.
You blushed and put the ring back on. Looking down at your feet you felt guilty you read your dads thoughts.
As I was saying earlier, you couldn't have teleported because of your dad.
He doesn't know about your psychic powers.

Saiki's Point of View
"Yare yare" you thought.
You were trying to have a peaceful day after school but no, the two morons just had to ruin it. Thus beginning the start of a long stressful and believe it or not, confusing evening.

Flash back to after school
Just as the bell rang you tried to hurry out so you could get home. The newest episode of F/S came out later tonight(author Chan note: the readers favorite show)
You slipped out of the classroom un noticed until you heard a horrid thought
'I should ask Saiki to go out shopping with me! Me, the perfect pretty girl asking that shy guy! Oh I bet it would make his day, no wait week, maybe even LIFE! And I would do this just because I'm the perfect pretty girl!' Teruhashi (excuse spelling errors!)
Instead of going that way you decided to take the back stairs down to the lockers. So far you didn't hear Kaido. Oh yeah he went to the nurse after tripping in gym class, he must have gone home.
You were walking out of the school, and you didn't even see the biggest threat to your peaceful day coming.
"HEY BUDDY!" Nendou shouted as he jumped out from behind a bush.
You almost exploded Nendou's giant head from the shock.
"HAHA BUDDY YOU SHOULDVE SEEN YOUR FACE!" Nendou started laughing.
Getting your cold, annoyed face back on was a struggle as you could still hear your heart thumping from shock.
The moron finally stopped laughing and stared at you for a moment. You would've guessed he was thinking or something, but Nendou never thinks which means you couldn't read his pea sized brain.
"RAMEN!" He shouted as if he has had a revolutionary idea passed down to him from the Ramen Gods.
And just as your school day ended your forced socializing afternoon begun replacing your peaceful evening alone.

Your Point of View
'There are too many people' you thought as you were walking out of the airport terminal down to baggage claim. You put in your ear buds and listened to your favorite anime song at max volume as you were walking. Your dad was keeping to himself as always. You grabbed your F/C suit case and took it off the ramp.
'Humanity is a plague.' you started as someone bumped you in the shoulder. You would've heard it coming if you weren't wearing the ring that blocks out all the thoughts of the people around you.
'Humans just go on the earth and mess it up for every other creature. Every animal, plant, and anything else suffers because of humans and they keep breeding because of some fraud feeling called love-' (author Chan here! Sorry if this sounds angsty or something. The idea for this paragraph came to me when someone's cart hit my leg in Target) You stopped.
The exit of the airport was blocked because of all of the people gathering around someone stuck under a giant airport sign.
'This just sucks' you thought.
All the people who weren't video taping with their phones were trying to lift the sign off the poor kid. The child was younger than you. You were 15 and the kid looked about 12. The young kid was sobbing even though he looked un injured.
"ON THREE EVERYBODY!" A kid about your age shouted! He had red spiky hair and a bandage on his nose.
"ONE, TWO, THREE!" All of the people helping strained with all of their might to lift the giant sign but it didn't even budge.
"ITS OKAY EVERYONE! JUST PUT SOME SPIRIT INTO IT!" He shouted and was straining to lift it.
'Good grief, I might as well lend a hand'
Without any effort at all you used your telekinesis by lifting one finger to lift the whole sign off the boy and on to the ground next to him trying to make it look like the boy your age did it. The spiky haired teen looked shocked.
Cheers erupted from the crowd. The kid jumped up and looked completely okay. Everybody gathered around the spiky haired boy. What I assumed to be the parents, hugged the boy that was on the floor then bowed to red haired boy.
You slipped off the ring to see if anyone knew you lifted it. Suddenly the thoughts of everybody in a 200 meter radius flooded into your brain. I would've heard the thoughts of everybody in all of Japan and even different countries if it wasn't for the watch you wear. (Author Chan note: it's basically the left ball hair piece thing Saiki wears) The watch helps limit your powers so you wouldn't be a complete disastrous ploop of a human. You made the watch when you were younger but it has its flaws like it won't work without a battery.
You realized your dad was just thinking about your mom. You were going to ask him something but you decided it would be better if you said nothing because of what happened to her...

After making sure nobody noticed your powers, you decided to put the geranium ring in your tote that was mostly filled with wrappers of your favorite snacks. You decided to keep the ring off so you could practice your Japanese. You flew to japan from your hometown in Washington because of your dads job offer he got here. And since you didn't have some magic translator in your head that made subtitles like in anime appear when someone talked, you had to know Japanese. You mostly learned Japanese from this online class thing but you never perfected the language which means you pronounce things wrong and might say things grammatically incorrect. But you used the opportunity of your mind reading ability to practice your Japanese listening skills. You were starting school in a couple days since today is Friday you were going to start on Monday.
'What was that schools name...' you thought.
'It was something like DJ or PJ academy' you giggled '.. All well, it doesn't matter the name of the school all that matters is the-' your thought was immediately cut off
There was a pink haired teen about your age you cheeks were graced with pink because you realized two things,
You couldn't see through him. Instead of being muscle and bones that form their body, I could see his sharp almost stoic face. With x—Ray vision everybody looked like the titans in AoT but human size.
And I couldn't read his thoughts.

Saiki Point of View
After your run-in with Nendou you both started walking towards Kaidos house.
"Little buddy left school after gym" Nendou started.
"So I thought we could surprise him and take him to eat yummy ramen!" Nendou claimed proudly. 'Wow the only idea that isn't just HEY BUDDY LETS EAT RAMEN you've had all year.' You thought imitating Nendou's voice in your head.
When we got to Kaidos house I immediately heard is mother screaming at him.
"COLLEGE ENTRANCE EXAMS ARE IN TWO YEARS. IF YOU WANT TO GET INTO MY- YOUR DREAM SCHOOL. YOUR GOING TO HAVE TO GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER! YOU CANT JUST SKIP SCHOOL JUST BECAUSE YOU PASSED OUT!"
'Yare, yare. At least my mother isn't that freaked out about my future' You thought to yourself.
"IM GOING OUT TO GRAB SOME THINGS FROM THE STORE SHUN BABY THOSE WORK BOOKS BETTER BE DONE BY THE TIME I COME BACK." Kaidos mom shouted and ran out the door and headed off to the store not even noticing the two boys.
Nendou rang Kaidos door a couple minutes later. Kaidos head meekly peeked out the door.
'That's it I knew mother would wait until I turned on the tv to come yell at me' Kaido thought
"I-I'm doing the work books like you asked mama!" He timidly said with his eyes closed.
"Mama?" Nendou asked.
'Oh phew, it's just my friends' Kaido thought in relief
"O-oh uh I d-didn't mean you, you idiot" Kaido shouted to Nendou.
"Want to go eat ramen with my buddy and I" Nendou asked Kaido.
Kaido looked down the street in search to see if his mother is anywhere in sight.
"Yeah, sure!" Kaido responded.
On the way to ramen Kaido pointed to a small store that was right next to the airport.
"Let's go here first!" Kaido said excitedly.
'I might as well enjoy myself before I'm grounded from skipping my daily work books' Kaido thought.
I really didn't want to go but Kaido's thoughts made me not argue.
After going through the store we were walking on the street.
I suddenly froze and looked straight at the girl looking at me and realized something, I couldn't read her mind. And I could see her!Not like just see the bones and slightly frightening  muscle that make up her, you could see her. You noticed her kind- looking face and beautiful features. You noticed her e/c and soft skin. And you noticed her f/c hoodie and suit case she had with her. You looked down with a slight blush, you could see her. If i wasn't with these to morons who had there attention on me constantly, I would have followed her.

Helllo
Author Chan here I'm on my way to a scary movie.. EEK! Anyways hope you enjoyed! I will start my next chapter on the car ride (I'm not driving!) and try to post it tomorrow! Thank you soooo much for reading!!!! Byeee!
(Man it feels weird writing when no one has even read my story yet!)
Any ways bye!