Class

Saiki POV
After about 3 hours (3classes) of the Attack On Titan theme, Yn finally took pity on me and stopped it. Or that's what I thought. I looked to my side and saw Yn sleeping peacefully. A blush rose to my skin as I saw her perfect h/l h/c hair and her pretty s/c with a slight blush from sleep on it. 'CUTE? What am I thinking? Something must be wrong with my pyrokenisis today.' I thought as I felt the blush on my skin.
'OMY GOSH IS SAIKI BLUSHING AT YN?!? OH NUH UH NO WAY SHE IS TAKING SAIKI FROM ME!! Well I guess there are others. NO THERES NO WAY I LOVE SAIKI I MEAN I, the perfect pretty girl, DAY DREAMED ABOUT HIM!''
Yn jolted awake right after she heard Teruhashi think that.
'Oh great. Teruhashi is so loud when she thinks.'
'Yo how long have I been out? WHAT YEAR IS IT??' Yn dramatically asked telepathically.
'Ugh we are still in class.'
And speak of the devil.
"Yn and Saiki, your partners for the science project."
'Wait, I thought this was math...'
'Yare, yare.'
'WAIT WAIT WAIT! I heard that Yare Yare somewhere on Friday... WHAT IF WE REALLY CAN READ EACH OTHERS MINDS?!?"
'Jeez stop yelling.'
'eek sorry. Oh yeah what's up with the glowing girl? She keeps thinking about you OoooooOoOoH are you two daaaAAaaAting??'
I physically cringed at that statement.
'No.' I replied sternly, still disgusted from the question.
'SOO after school do you wanna hang and see if we can read each others minds??' Yn asked.
'Aaaaand the science project..' she added.
'Fine. Your house?'
'No.' She replied quickly and sternly.
I got the hint so I replied, 'so I guess your following me home.'
'Yessss I can see the humble abode of the one and only SAIIIKI!'
Yare yare. What have I gotten myself into now?

I'm so sorry it's short but I saw I had 134 reads and I nearly died. Thank you for your votes and comments, they really make my day! I saw how many reads I had and I instantly typed out another chapter!! I love y'all rn it's like 4:00am or something
Insomnia my dudes
So anywho here's a question: what's your favorite anime?
Anyways here's a cookie.
Till next time!