The confrontation part 1

Your Point of View
You waited outside your classroom.
"Theirs a transfer student coming today so I hope you all will give her a warm welcome!"
'Oof that's my que!' You thought as you walked into the classroom.
You closed your eyes and said your line Was you've been practicing in your head for the whole walk to the school.
"Hello I'm (l/n),(f/n)! I'm from the United States. I look forward to meeting you all!" You said. (Oh yeah all of y/n talking is talking telepathically like Saiki)
You looked up proud that you didn't stutter. You saw some odd faces.
A blue haired kid who had red bandages who thought, 'She's really pretty. SHE MUST BE THE JET BLACK WINGS FALLEN PRINCESS!' He thought.
A butt chinned Mohawk guy was thinking 'Ramen ramen BUDDDDDDY ramen ramen ramen.'
The red haired boy from the airport was thinking,
'Wow she really is pretty! I wonder if she wants to play tennis with me later!'
A blue haired girl who was glowing thought,
'SHE IS SO PRETTY! WAIT IS SHE MORE PRETTY THEN ME?? NO IM PERFECT IM AN ANGEL! I SHOULD SHOW GRACE AND GREET HER AFTER CLASS! Just as long as she doesn't like saki!'
'Oof no thank you.' You thought
And then you spotted a familiar blank face. Well it wasn't blank right now, his mouth was open staring at you. You tried to read his thoughts but nothing came up.
A shiver went up your spine.
"Go sit by Saiki." The teacher instructed.
The pink haired boy raised his hand regaining his blank face.
You sat down next to him and looked down at your knees.
'Great, just great.' You thought as you wallowed in self pity.
'Life will never be peaceful.'

Saiki's Point of View
The whole class was agonizingly boring. You kept on giving quick side glances at the girl next to you.
After a whole class of the (h/c) and the pink head sneaking glances at each other, it was finally lunch time.
After all of the nuisances came up to you, you were finally able to go talk to y/n. But she was no where to be found.
You used clairvoyance and then teleported to the roof right behind yn.
She turned around, looked you straight in the eye, then teleported leaving behind a note.

Meet me after class at the construction site.

-Y/N

Your point of view

Thankfully you hurried and slipped out of the class before anyone came up to you.
You decided to go to the roof. You knew the pink headed boy was going to come to you so you wrote a note telling him to meet you at the construction site. Why this random place? You might ask, well if things get dicey, no one will be around to see my psychic powers.
Just then the boy teleported behind you.
Knowing that you flipped around and looked him straight in the eyes. A small almost unnoticeable light pink blush graced his cheeks. Knowing he was a psychic, you teleported just as a blush erupted from your skin, leaving the note behind you.