Dodgeball Part 2

The coach blew the whistle and Hairo started the game off by getting a random side character out. /watch out! The fourth wall has been broken!! Not again ON THAT DAY READER CHAN WAS GIVEN A GRIM-ok I'll stop/
Mr. Butt chin who was currently thinking
'Ramen ramen ramen ramen'
In repeat got a kill streak taking out most of the other team.
Someone was about to get Saiki out but he caught the ball with impeccable speed right in-front of his face.
A lot of people cheered saying that they didn't think of Saiki as an athletic person.
He then looked directly in you e/c eyes. Then he threw it. It was a super weak throw.
'yo, you sure you have super strength?' I snickered in his head.
The ball was heading towards me and I was crouching to catch it.

Curve ball!

I swiftly dove to the side. Crap a little to much speed, I'm on the other side of the court. Well, hey, Red Porcupine will think I'm a good rival!
After a little bit, it was only me, saiki, and Nendou. Hairo left to the nurses right after he fell with his ass hanging out.
'Get Nendou out so it will be fair.' I told saiki in my head.
Saiki then threw is all so famous curve ball and then took Nendou out. It then hit sonic hair who was hiding behind him.
Nendou was all like WOW GOOD JOB BUDDY or something. I was listening to a song with my powers to make myself more motivated for the dessert!

After a long battle, the teacher blew the whistle signifying that gym was over.
Hairo immediately came up to you

"HEY YN THAT WAS AMAZING! We should play soccer sometime after school!" He said with a bright smile. I nodded happily, "of course!" As I said that I could have sworn I'd seen Saiki glare at the now blushing Hairo but I ignored it.

I walked up to Saiki. "Soooo when will you get my dessert?" I asked; teasingly.

"Never" he responded. Welp all well.
"I still feel like dessert want to grab it after school? I think there is a cafe nearby with *sigh* coffee jelly." You said dreamily
You looked at him and he had a dreamy look on his face, most likely thinking about coffee jelly. You blushed and looked at the ground.

You couldn't exactly explain how you felt about the pink haired jack-ass.
You just met him, yet you wanted to be with him, to learn more about him and spent hours talking and laughing (if it was even possible for him to laugh) with him. You wanted to feel his pink hair and eat buckets of coffee jelly with him.
spEAKING OF COFFEE JELLY I CANT WAIT FOR THE CAFE LATER AHHHH

A/n
I'm the most shittiest dood ever sorry for leaving y'all hanging. But I finally updated so I hope people will like this chapter idk it's kinda trash but whatever see y'all