The confrontation part 2

Saiki POV
I teleported right behind the girl. I knew she wouldn't notice. I mean who would be expecting someone to magically appear behind another person? Well she did apparently. Right after I teleported behind her she vanished leaving a note telling me to meet her at the construction site. Now I KNEW that she was a psychic. I still wanted to hear her saying it, so what the heck. After three minutes, I teleported to the site.
She was sitting on a small patch of grass just grazing the top of the blades with her fingers. Her h/c was flowing with the light breeze.
"Well it took you long enough." She said.
"So your charge time is 3 minutes, am I right?" She asked
"So you know." I asked.
"WELL DUH I MEAN IM NOT GOING TO TELEPORT INFRONT OF JUST ANY OL PERSON!" She exclaimed with telepathy.
"Jee okay, okay. My teleportation charge time is 3min. I'm guessing you have the same power, what's your charge time?" I asked
"hehe HeHe HEHE! I'm faster!" She winked and struck a silly pose.

 I'm guessing you have the same power, what's your charge time?" I asked"hehe HeHe HEHE! I'm faster!" She winked and struck a silly pose

I blushed at the cute sight. CUTE WTH AM I THINKING.
While regaining my monotone expression I asked,
"Well okay then. What's your time?"
"Hehe, 30 seconds!" She said.
"What powers do you have?" She asked.
"Well I could name them all but class starts in 1 minute and I still have a 2 min charge time. So if you don't mind, can you teleport us back?" I asked.
She just giggled and walked over, set her perfect s/c hand on my bare arm and teleported back to the roof.

Your POV
Class was boring so initiated a conversation with yn via telepathy.
"Yo."
"What."
"Hey no need to be rude bud. But I'm bored."
"What am I, your jester?" Saiki asked in an annoyed voice.
"YASS ENTERTAIN ME!"
"Yare,yare. What powers do you have?"
"Hmph that's boring. But I have telepathy, telekinesis, psychometry, mind control, x Ray vision, teleportation, I can fly, pyrokenesis, oh and I have this thing where I can play music in anyone's head and then some more random ones."
"So we basically have the same powers. I don't have the last one. For me I can only play lullabies in another persons head but not my own. Wait, if your so bored why don't you just listen to music?"
"heh HEHE well you asked for it!"
"Uh oh."

"HAHA WELCOME TO YOUR NEXT 10 HOURS!"

Sorry this chapter was crappy. I'm watching AoT with my dad so byeeeeee.