Dodgeball Part 1

Your point of view.

After another agonizingly boring class, it was gym. We were going to play girls v girls and boys v boys for dodge ball but there was an uneven amount of students so you volunteered to be on the boys team.

'Yo, how are yah gonna play? Good but not too good, normal, or just get out? I feel like showing off a lil.' I told Saiki telepathically

'Just going to get out as soon as I can. Don't be suspicious. Already every bodies eyes are on you, just listen.'

'I wonder if the new girl is any good'
'She's so hot'
'I can't believe we are on the same team!!'
'I wonder if YN wants to play dodgeball with me before school tomorrow? I really do need a rival!'
'Hmm being someone's rival seems fun doesn't it? I will become the spiky red heads rival!' I claim to Saiki.
'You don't even know his name.'
'Well I-m'
My response was interrupted when the coach blew the whistle signaling the start of the game.
I was on Nendous team with the blue headed boy. We were going against Saiki and the dude who wants to be my rival.
'Hey Saiki, if I can get you out, you have to buy me a treat. Same goes for you if you get me out!' I claimed to Saiki.
'Oh and I want a coffee jelly by the way.' I informed him.'
'Yare yare, fine. I would also like a coffee jelly.'

And thus the game began!

Sorry if the chapters super short and crappy. I sorta have writers block. I'm also in the middle of writing my Levi x reader story. Anywho
Who will win the bet?
Who will get the coffee jelly?
And who is the better psychic?!!!
Continue reading to find out!