Le Cafe

After several excruciatingly long hours, it was FINALLY time to go get coffee jelly!!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
But I have to eat it with a ass hat I hardly know...

After getting to the cafe we sat down and waited to order.
The waiter fiNaLLy came up... he was glaring at saiki...
"Hey cutie. What can I get you and your friend?" He asked emphasizing the friend part.
"We would both like coffee jellies please" saiki responded. I took this time to read the waiters mind 'she's wayyy out of his league! I hope she's single... I'll slip my number to her before she leaves' just as he thought that saiki dEaTh glares at him...
'Yo saiki my bro chill' i said to him telepathically.
'Tch, YaRe yare' he responded. Though I swear I could see a tint of red grazing his cheeks.
I rolled my eyes and decided to strike up a conversation.
'Sooooo wanna try reading each others mind?' I asked. He responded with nothing!! GAsP!!
'Stupid hOe reSpond to meE' I tried again.
He just glared at me.
That hoE

SAIKIS POV
If we practice reading each others mind then she'll hear what I think and know how mad I was at that waiter for hitting on her and how much I like heR- shit. I can't like anyone! I'm a loner! Someone who hates people! So what the coffee jelly am I thinking. I rolled my eyes and decided to talk to her after yet another response of ignoring her.
'We will do that later.' I responded coldly.
'Fine then yAre yAre' she said mimicking me.
I responded by glaring at her.
'Don't mimic me'
'Le gaSp' she said
'Did you really just say the word gasp-' I was cut off.
'BRO I ACTUALLY DIDNT SAY THAT ALOUD I THOUGHT IT' she screamed in my head, but that was becides the point.
First of all it felt weird- almost like it hurt when she called me bro and second- I read her thoughts... does that mean she can read mine??
Whatever god out there who loathes me, I pray that she can't

Sorry this chapter is short I Lowkey wanna die but that's beside the point... Uh thank you for reading this god awful story this long and I'll try to update soon... anywho be safe out there peeps and off I Yeet!