"Study" Time

AN: If you have any specific character traités or anything you wanna change please tell meeeeee luv u and srry for not updating consistently

Your POV

After we escaped his parents, I followed Saiki up the stairs to go "study" but in all reality we are doing far from it.
Damn that sounds like we gon clap some cheeks *COUGH COUGH* yeahhh no we are teleporting off to a secluded area to test our powers and idk talk about them? This whole thing was not planned out and your just following a complete stranger into who knows, complete death? All well.

You sent your dad a quick text on how you'll be out late studying with a friend. Not that he would care. Or that you, the reader would particularly, but that little plot hole has to be filled in one way or another.

Anyways, we teleported to the secluded area (the one where there is no like satellite thing, ya know from the anime)

After a while of testing our powers (besides reading eachothers minds) we concluded we have about the same strength in each, some of his are slightly better and some of mine are slightly better. We balance eachother out.

"So! wanna test mind reading stuff?" You ask the pink haired prick.

"No-" he answered almost immediately, which in general is kind of weird, but who am i to judge.

"Whyyyyyyyyyyy" i whined

"Because it's getting late" he said as he touched my shoulder and teleported us back to his house.

"yArE yARE iM a giANt aSsHoLe" i mimicked at him but he just ignored me.

"Well anyways i have to get home too" i said as i started walking out of the room.

"Aren't you going to teleport?" He asked.

"No, your the only one who knows about my powers." i replied with a blank face.

"So your mom or dad-" "No" i interrupted.

"Well i'll be off" i said as i started to walk outside.
We both said parting words as i set of down the street, surprisingly close to Saiki.

SAIKI POV

Why am i feeling like meeting her was a good thing?
She is just a bother.
Another person to avoid.
Right?
I can't help but think otherwise, that something about her is different. Like she's not like the others.