Chapter Zero

Chapter Zero~
O3/26/19
Word Count: 336

Hi there!
Thank you so for giving this FanFic a chance. This is my second FanFic that I've written, keep in mind there will be grammer errors now and then, the updates will vary depending on how much spare time I have. This book is created by me with the thought of writing something new, all the characters are fictional, and those characters that are used in both anime's are from their creators, I do not own them, I only own the characters I made with my imagination. So let me make this clear, anyone that reads any of my books may not copy them, be a good sport don't copy what other people spend time brainstorming for.

And once again thank you for giving it a chance, now let's get down to business: I Need A Ship.
Ex: KaoriXSasuke

Yeah those kind of ships. I need one.

Comment the ship your heart desires: the most wanted ship will sail into this FanFic. Please don't be a ghost reader and voice your thoughts about this FanFic, I need you guys to voice your inner thoughts for me to become a better writer; Yes I'm giving you the power to voice any type of opinion over this new FanFic but keep in mind you may not again you may not disrespect me or be rude. I will report you. So with that being said. With the following Stars, circles or whatever you would like to name them, you may comment your ship.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
(I don't know how many ships you guys will name so feel free to continue commenting in any place of this area of the ships you may want)

I'll give you guys a full week to get the most commented ship to start this crossover that I hope will turn out great. I'll try my best. I'm still learning, anyways thanks for reading.

See you guys by the end of the week!

With lots of love:

L.H20