•Chapter Twelve•

~Chapter 12~
08/30/20
Word Count:1771

The Bells•

After the rooftop introduction thing, Kakashi-San had explained to us what we were going to do tomorrow well technically today and that it was going to determine if we stayed with him or we would go back to the academy and try again next year.

"Kaori-chan, so do we eat or not?" Naruto asked.

"Dobe, Kakashi-sensei said not to. Do you have hearing problem now?"

"Teme!"

"Dobe"

"Teme!!"

"Dobe!"

"Agghhhh shut up both of you!! And yes we are going to eat. I told Sakura to do so, so we are doing the same thing. And yes I am aware we are going against Kakashi-san's orders but do I give a shit?No! I do not! Now eat both of you!" Technically I do give a shit about what Kakashi-san says and all but not today. Uncle Sesshomaru and papa also known as my main Sensei's they taught me that a fighter should always be filled with energy before a battle. Starving or fighting with a empty stomach will lead to a unwanted distraction.

"Alright\Fine" Naruto and Sasuke said and both went to the table and started to eat. I smiled at them. Both of these sure are a handful. They kind of remind me of Hiro and I when we were around this age. Well Hiro was around this age I was younger.

When we finished eating we walked to where our first meeting was going to be as a team now. When we got there Sakura was already there and so was Kakashi-san.

"Why are you three so late?!" He asked us in disbelief.

"Eh? We are only one hour late.. but it was because we helped a lady cross the road." I said with a shrug. I have spent so much time with Kakashi-san that his lame excuses have stuck to me. I also know he just got here. His scent is fresh while Sakura's is lingering. She hasn't been still since she got here, I should've woken up earlier, but with these two morons it's hard to.

"Ehhh?! That's the same excuse Kakashi-Sensei just said not a while ago!" Sakura said accusingly.

"Ahem...anyways. Here is what we'll be doing today." He explained to us what was expected. And the consequences that came to the unlucky two people that doesn't get a bell.

All four of us got in position and when he said 'go' we went into hiding. As a half demon I'm sort of a expert going into hiding and hunting my prey.

Yeah I eat human food but there are days one craves the food the wild has to offer. It is what it is, and I can't ignore the other half of my nature.

"Kaori-chan what are we going to do?" Naruto whispered while Sasuke stared at me, waiting for a answer.

What Kakashi-san doesn't know is that the last three years in this world haven't gone all to waste. I have trained these kids to the best of my ability either in training or just aspects of their life that might help them be better ninjas.

I've given Haruno a higher self-esteem and taught her to love who she is and taught her to be strong. She pretends to be a fan girl but it's been a while she moved along from that path.

I've taught the Uzumaki that it's okay to be different from everybody else. I taught him that it's okay to open up about how he feels.

I'm teaching the Uchiha that revenge is not everything. That he isn't alone and that trying to get too much power will never fill the emptiness he may be feeling.

And overall, I taught them a thing or two about close range battles. Of course

Kakashi-San taught me that I'm not alone that he and my friends will be there for me.