Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Zero lays in bed, just thinking about going to a new world. What would it be like? Would he like it? Anything had to be better than where he was. He hated it here. He hated being a vampire, he hated having no family. What did he really have here? He was just scared if he went to Alexa, she wouldn't want him anymore. First, because of the way, he acted and second because she had a real family. Would she leave them for him? Pick him over her real husband? So many things ran through his head. He felt even more confused.

I lay in my quiet bed, my girls at their father's new apartment. The house was silent and empty. Something it hasn't been ever. I know this is the right thing to do. As I lay there rubbing my tummy. Talking to my unborn son. Goodness, I wonder what you will look like. Your daddy is gorgeous, just in our world, I don't think white hair as a baby would work out well. I don't want rude people to make fun or hurt you. If you have it we will work it out. It's nothing terrible. I love it, I just don't want to see you hurt. People in this world can be downright ugly with the hurtful things they say. I will just have to teach you, not to pay mind. I do hope you have his eyes. They are gorgeous. I wish, he would know. Then would he even care? It's not Yuki having his child it's me. Whatever. Their story is already written out. Hang in there Zero. I lay there and think about him, as I doze off to sleep. Holding my tiny belly. Happy as can be.

Zero also lays there in his bed thinking of Alexa falling in a deep sleep. Drifting far away.

Zero walks up, to a blaring alarm. Not remembering setting it this loud. Just knowing, he needs it to shut up. It's killing him. He gets up, looking around, seeing he isn't at Cross anymore. Everything is so different. He looks at his arms and hands, the covers, the room. He isn't in his own world anymore. He looks on the side of him, to this pretty little lady laying next to him. She has brown hair with blonde highlights, and she is petite in build from what he can tell. He knows its Alexa, he just stares at her taking in her beauty. Also, everything is so much more alive here. It's just different. He sees her stir around to take off the alarm.

"So glad you took that off, it was killing me," Zero says.

I just look over, knowing that voice could only belong to him. Could it be? I just stare at him, My heart pounding out of my chest. Omg, he is in my world. He looks even better here than at Cross. He looks more mature here, not like a seventeen-year-old. More like a man.

"Zero, Your here?" I say. Leaping over to his side of the bed and wrapping my arms around him. 

"Yes, it's me. I wasn't sure. I was going to get this reaction, but I will take it."He says. Hugging me back. 

"What are you doing here? Are you ok?" I ask. 

"I am fine. I just couldn't stop thinking about you. I needed to see you. The real you. Your very pretty I might add." Zero answers.

 "Thank you. I never thought. I would see you again. I thought you hated me." I reply. 

"I thought you would think that. I know I didn't behave well before you left. I regretted it badly. I thought about everything you said to me. You were right. I did deserve better. She came home and went straight to him. I am sorry. I acted that way. I needed time to think." Zero comments. 

"No problem. I understand. I missed you so much. You're all I thought about." I answer. 

" Did you really leave your husband or should I bolt out of this bed?" Zero asks.

 "Your safe, he is gone. I told him to leave. I had no choice. I found out something that is going to change my life. Something I can't let him ruin." I explain.

 "What did you find out?" Zero asks

. "I don't know how to tell you this. Zero I'm pregnant." I respond.

"Oh, Congrats I guess. Shouldn't you and your husband be happy?" Zero asks.

 Not thinking like usual. "No, I think my husband would hate me for this. Not really like the child either." I state.

 "Why not. What kind of man is he not to want his child." Zero snaps.

 "It's not his Zero. It's yours! I'm three months pregnant. The only man, I have slept with is you. I haven't been with my husband for years." I explain. 

"Mine? My Baby? Ours?" Zero says.

 "Yes, Yours. You left me with something special." I answer.

 "I wasn't expecting that one." He chuckles.

 "You're not the only one. I guess it shouldn't be a surprise, I couldn't keep my hands off of you." I reply. 

"Do you still feel that way about me? Still, want me the same?" Zero asks.

 "More than you could imagine. God, you are even more gorgeous in this world. Oh god, I hope you're not seventeen here." I state. 

"Why? And Kaien said I would be whatever you wanted. Like You were for me." Zero responds. 

"OH, thats good, I just want you to be honest. Hm, Do you have an ID on you? Let me check your pockets." I say playfully. Feeling him up while I check. I feel his well toned chest, even more, toned here than in his own world. The details of his body enhanced. It just makes me want him even more. His silver hair just makes him look mature, bringing out his eyes more. He is a bit pale but we can work on that. I just say to myself.

"Oh, I found a wallet and keys. Let us see. Here is an ID: 

Name: Zero Kiryu 

Hair: Silver 

Eyes: Lavender 

Height: 5"11 

Age:38

 YES!!!!!!!!!!" I scream. Kissing him all over his face. 

"Why does that matter?" Zero laughs.

 "Because if you were too young, I would be way too old for you. If you were seventeen, I could go to jail for just looking at you. This way you're perfect in age. No wonder your more mature looking. Still very Sexy I may add, maybe even more." I say. 

"If you say so." Zero chuckles.

 "Wait, There is an address on here, It's not far from here. You have a house. That means you may have a job too. It fit you in this world like you were from it. Just like I just fit in as Yuki." I reply.

 "I guess thats good. I wonder what I do. Will I still be a vampire hunter?" Zero asks. 

"Umm, Zero. I am not sure if you noticed yet, but you are no longer a vampire, they don't exist here. So no your not a hunter." I say still going through his wallet. 

"I'm human?" Zero asks.

 "Yes," I answer. "Zero, your a detective!" I add. 

"I am human. I am no longer a beast? I am myself? "Zero Says still stuck on that. 

"Yes, my love you are human. I knew that would make you happy. No more vampire. No more cute fangs though. But also no more suffering. No more level E. None of that." I answer.

Zero just sits there taking everything in. Its been one thing hitting him after another. And they are all good things. Normally is all bad stuff hitting him. He wasn't use to this. A woman that loved only him? A child? Being Human? A regular job and life? Could all this really be his? After everything he has been through could he really get his happy ending?