Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Now that it's late at night, Zero and I head out. Saying our goodbyes and thanks to everyone who came to our wedding. I am still in disbelief, that we are married. It will take some time for that to set in.

 The Kiryu's gave us a gift, to stay at a hotel for the night. Since it is our wedding night. I am eight and a half months pregnant, so we couldn't go too far. Or do anything major at the moment. It was the only thing, I was a little bummed about. I wanted to show him just how he makes me feel. How crazy he gets me. Being this pregnant, that wouldn't be very possible at the moment.

We get into the car and drive off to the Hotel. I see Zero is happy and smiling. I am glad for this. At least, I know he really wanted to get married and be with me. It was a great feeling. Once we get to the hotel, we go to the desk and get our key. Going up to our room on the elevator I just stay close to him. Laying my head on his shoulder. It nothing knew. I wanted to be, as close to him as I could be. It Didn't have to be sexual. I was happy just laying next to him. Or just watching him. Creepy huh? I guess to a degree, yes, but I am amazed at this man. I am amazed at all of this. I never thought any of this would be true. I have a live actual anime man with me. It's awesome. He was also someone, I been wanting to be with so long. It would take me a while to get over it all. It's only been around four months we were together in the real world. We had so much going on, I haven't really had any time for this to sink in for real yet. I am just hoping that after this child is born, things are calm for a while. I needed less stress as lately its all it seemed to be. One thing after another.

We get to the room, Zero opening the door. Carrying me through the threshold. The Room large with a king size bed, two-night tables a balcony and a large screen tv. 

I kiss him lightly just looking into his eyes.

"My dream man," I say.

"I really am that to you? Even knowing me for four months, and seeing my flaws?" Zero asks.

"Yes, I don't see them as flaws, I see them as things that just make you, you." I respond.

"You always say things to make me feel like I can do no wrong." Zero answers.

"To me, you can't. I am sure that will change after being married for a while." I giggle.

Zero just laughs.

"It's been a long day, We should get some rest. I want to cuddle up to you." Zero responds.

"I want tonight to be special. I just don't think. I can do all that I want to you, like this. " I admit.

"You don't have to. I want to make you feel good. After our son is born, I will take a raincheck, to all you want to do to me." Zero replies.

"That sounds good. I am just not sure we will have time for that then. We will have to take care of the baby. I don't want us to lose ourselves in it though." I state.

"We won't. Once your back to yourself, we will let my mom take care of him, So we can have a night out just me and you. Maybe even a weekend away to have a honeymoon." Zero responds.

"That sounds wonderful, See thats why you can't do any wrong to me. You always do something so nice." I reply.

I head to the bathroom, taking a hot steamy shower, washing myself all up. I place a cream lacy nightie on. Knowing it must look ridiculous with my current shape. I just smile though, knowing our child is inside me growing. Its what was most important. I just never got to really show Zero how I felt about him as myself. Soon as this baby would be born and I would be myself. I would for sure.

I head to the bed, Zero already laying in bed wearing just his black boxers. Waiting for me to get done. He was more experienced with sex now. Since he has been in this world with me, he came after me when he wanted it. Not afraid or shy. He was very comfortable with me with that. It was good. I loved him coming after me. It made me feel wanted.

I crawl in bed and lay next to him. His arms wrapping around me. I just push my back up close against him. Wanting to feel him close. He rubs his hands all over me. Pushing the nightie up so he has access to my bottom half. That he rubs. He places light tender kisses on my neck, working his way down to my back. I can't help myself but moan. His touches are so gentle, as he caresses my stomach, moving his way up to my breast.

My hands reach behind my side, rubbing his side. As I am on my side with my back towards him to give him more access to my body. Without my large stomach being in the way. I want to touch him more, but I don't have that much reach. I can rub his manhood which I do, feeling it grow and get hard. His body, moving up against mine. As he rubs his manhood on me, sliding it inside of me. He goes slow and very gentle. It's like he feels if he goes too hard, he will hurt me. He is very cautious not to hurt our child. Just at the moment, I need him to be harder. I need him to move like he normally does. I see he isn't. He is taking it slow, which only makes me crazier with desire for him. My want building more and more. I start moving my body, harder into him. Showing him, just how I want it.

"Babe, are you sure?"Zero asks.

"Yes, Please. I need you." I respond.

Zero takes the cue, and pushes in a bit harder, letting me lead the way. Feeling that I knew what felt good at the moment, and what wouldn't hurt. I keep pushing up against him, till I let loose and so does he. He stays inside of me, and he holds me close.

"I didn't want to hurt you or the baby," Zero says out of breath.

"I know. You didn't. I won't break Zero. You just make me crazy, I can't control how you make me feel." I answer.

"Good, It's hot making you lose your shit and me knowing, I am the cause of it." Zero smirks.

"Aren't you full of yourself." I giggle.

"Yea, someone is always telling me, I can't do any wrong in their eyes. It tends to bring out the beast in me." Zero replies.

"Uh Huh. or maybe the butt in you?" I Laugh.

"Hey. You already knew what I was. You said you loved it remember?" Zero says.

"Yes, and I do. In every way."I respond.