Chapter 26

What do you think so far? And what should they name their son?

Chapter 26

The next morning, I wake up in Zero's arms. I see he didn't go to work, which in a way I am glad. I know that any time now. I can go into labor. I would prefer him here with me. I don't want him to miss a thing, since this may be the only child, I am able to give to him. I snuggle up to his warm chest, my tummy in the way for now. Soon we will get to meet our beautiful child. All this is still surreal to me even after nine months of going through all this. I am carrying and going to have Zero Kiryu's child. It took my breath away.

The thought of him leaving, or going back to his real life always enters my mind. I am still scared as fast as this happened it could all leave. It's not like, I have any idea how it happened or how its suppose to go. Which leaves me with tons of questions. Ones I just try to let go and enjoy the time I have with him. I love him and that hasn't changed a bit in the last few months. If anything, I have gotten closer to him now really knowing and being with him.

From what I see, Zero seems happy being here, He doesn't mention Yuki or his past life at all. He seems to take one day at a time here. He is very calm, and level headed. Even happy at times, with smiles and joking around. Especially when he is around Ichiru. I think out of everything that I have given him, that seems to be the most special to him. He loves spending time with him and being adult brothers. Ichiru is a lot of fun, he just says things the way it is, even more bluntly then Zero. I think he gets that from his mother.

"How are you feeling this morning?" Zero asks.

"I am doing ok. Thank you for staying home. It's nice having you here with me. I don't want you to miss a thing." I reply.

" I have no intentions of missing anything. I can't wait to meet our son. Who we need to think of a name for. I think our time is running out." Zero states.

"Yea true. What do you like? I would love to name him after you but Zero isn't a regular name here." I respond.

"I think a regular American name would be fine. I see your point about Zero. When I tell my clients at work my name some just look at me, but in Japanese my name is rei. Which means Zero."

"While you have been here what American names do you like? I ask.

"I guess a few of them. William, Connor, Nicholas. Do you like any of them?" Zero responds.

"Yes, they are all nice. I want you to name him. I have two other children and I have done this before. You haven't." I comment.

"We are doing this together, not just me. I love that you always think about my feelings and are always trying to make me happy. I just want you to be happy as well." Zero responds.

"I am. Very happy just being with you. Its been one hell of a ride so far. I just know everything that you went through before. It just bothers me you had so much pain in your life. You're so kind-hearted. So good. You don't deserve that at all." I reply.

"It's just the way things go, here I have come so far. I am so far from that Zero, I was at Cross. There is no hatred for vampires, No sadness for losing my family. I don't suffer from needing blood, all that pain just from turning into a vampire. I feel so free, so happy. I feel things, I never felt there at all. I don't feel so cold and empty inside anymore and all that is thanks to you. I will never be able to repay you for all this." Zero mentions.

"I just don't want you to feel that you owe me because of it, or that you need to be with me because of it. That's not why I wished for all this." I answer

"I know, I am with you because I want to be. I can say. I am truly happy just where I am." Zero replies.

"I am very happy to hear that. What took place last night with Joel? What is the real reason he isn't letting the girls come home now?" I ask.