💥7~Finally admitting💥

1:00pm/Photography building

Taehyung was just having a normal conversation with his classmates from photography class, when a head of blonde hear tackled him to the ground and then dragged him away into an empty classroom.

He was confused at first, ready to yell at his friend for startling him like that. But when the blonde begins to squeal and hop from foot to foot, he couldn't do anything other than wonder what this is all about.

"Tae, Tae, Tae. You won't believe what just happened a while ago!" Jimin beams excitedly, gripping the shoulders of his best friend.

"What? What? What?" Taehyung asks confused, the older is grinning widely and doesn't even answer him at first. "Jimin? What the hell is the matter with you?"

The dancer releases the other's shoulders, spinning around on his heels before he walks away towards the teachers desk.

He leans his ass against it, the smile he wore never fading as he speaks "I was at starbucks earlier waiting for Chanyeol, when Yoongi came in."

"Ohhh, I like where this story is heading already." The silver head walks over to the blonde, stopping right infront of him.

"We talked about a few things, oh- he's even into guys!" Jimin announces, Taehyung nodding with a small smile. "And then he invited me to eat with him at a cafe, and he opened the passenger door for me. We were laughing and joking about the entire time spent together.... It was amazing. Best time I've spent with someone that wasn't you."

Taehyung smirks coyly, resting a hand on Jimin's shoulder as he sing-songs "Boy crush~~"

"I--"

"Just admit it, jackass." He sighs a bit annoyed.

"Fine." Jimin grumbles. "You're right, boy crush. BUT not a big one, just a tiny tiny one."

The younger rolls his eyes at this, removing his hand from the other's shoulders "I'll take what I can get..... Oh, by the way."

"Yeah?" Jimin arches a brow.

"Jungkook invited me to go karaoke with him and his friends, he said I can also invite you."

"I don't think I want to go. When is it?"

"Next weekend." Taehyung turns around and head for the door, Jimin following close behind before the silver head stops. "Yoongi'll be there by the way. But I guess I'll let them know the news that you didn't want to come. Such a shame." He sighs dramatically, opening the classroom door and walking out.

The blonde has a small blush on his cheeks, knibbling on his bottom lip lightly before he chases after his best friend.

"Wait, Tae, on second thought-"

🕷

5:05pm/Home

Hoseok, Namjoon, and Yoongi were just seated in their living room when Jungkook bursted through the front door.

They hadn't seen him when they finished because he finished a bit earlier than them, they texted to know if he was okay but didn't care much for where he was. He said he was okay, so they didn't bother to question further.

So now they are confused on why Jungkook walks in with a frown on his face and spoken wet clothes.

"Dude, what happened to you?" Yoongi is the first to voice his concern, standing up when Jungkook walks over to the staircase but stops to speak to them.