💥11~Invited💥

1 month later/ Tuesday/9:51am/School grounds

Taehyung and Jimin are on school grounds, sitting on a bench near the main building.

It is lunch, and both of them sport a sandwich in their hands, Jimin ranting on about something having to do with his upcoming birthday to his best friend.

Taehyung honestly isn't listening, his attention being taken over by something else - or rather, someone else- a small frown on his features.

"So then I was thinking to- Taehyung, are you even listening to me?" Jimin is suprised to see the other turn around to face him with an irritated look, him furrowing his eyebrows at his expression. "You okay?"

"Nothing. Sorry I wasn't listening, please repeat yourself." He tries to brush off the topic, his face still the same as ever. Jimin isn't having it though.

"Really, what's wrong?" The blonde presses, and when he receives no response he averts his eyes in the direction Taehyung was looking earlier.

And that's when he notices what the younger was looking at.

Jungkook.

In the far distance with a guy, not someone from his usual friend group, which Jimin found strange.

Him and the guy are oddly close to one another, the guy Jimin didn't know has his arm thrown around Jungkook's shoulders, both of them laughing at something he has no idea about.

He observes the boy a bit. He looks well-built, has on odd color of hair from what Jimin can see, and seemed cute, but Jimin couldn't see much from how far they are.

He looks back at his best friend "Who is that?"

Taehyung instantly knew who he was talking about "From what I heard around campus about him before, he's the son of well known businessman, his mom also owns a modeling agency where he models for clothing lines and other things." Taehyung gaze lingers back over to the two, his expression from earlier never leaving. "His name is Yugyeom."

(So from my short ass research his hair is apparently supposed to be blue here so I will continue referring to it as blue, but that's what is looks like

(So from my short ass research his hair is apparently supposed to be blue here so I will continue referring to it as blue, but that's what is looks like.)

The older gapes back over to the duo, they seem to be having a lot of fun talking and joking around with each other.

"Where do they know one another from?" The silver haired male shrugs at the question.

"Wouldn't know."

Jimin tilts his body forward to see the look on his friend's face, and when he still sees the irritated look he sighs "Jealousy isn't a good look on you. Especially when it's over someone that's not your boyfriend."