💥22~Unwanted presence💥

Monday/9:56am/Japan/Shizo hospital 

"What the hell has Jimin gotten me into?" A brown haired male mumbles to himself, as he walks out of the break room and to the front desk.

He approaches the lady tapping away at her desk, her thick framed glasses perched lowly on her nose.

When he finally stands in front of her, she detaches her eyes for only a moment, glancing up at him before going back to staring at the screen.

She begins speaking in Japanese "How may I help you, mister Kim?"

He rests his hands on the wooden surface and begins to tap lightly yet nervously, biting the inside of his cheek. How was he supposed to ask her for a really old file and not seem suspicious?

"Yes, uhm." He begins scratching the back of his head. "Is there a patient filed in here with the name Jeon Jungkook?"

"A Korean patient? I don't think so, hold on." She begins typing away furiously on the keyboard, clicking the mouse here and there before coming to a conclusion "Well, yeah? There's a few here... what was he in for?"

"Cancer."

The woman diverts her eyes from him back onto the screen, clearing her throat as she clicks on the only file that had to do with that topic.

Her eyebrow raises in what seems like surprise clicking and typing and clicking and typing, before finally saying "It's blank..."

"Blank? What? How?"

"Wouldn't know, but look." She turns the computer around so he would be able to see, proving that she wasn't just fucking with him. "See? It's read that the last time it was opened was in 2005 and that's it, it's just blank after that."

"What the hell?" He mumbles to himself, why was there a blank file in the system? "Do you know who his doctor was?"

"Of course not, as I said its blank. Plus if its blank here they definitely wouldn't have the files in paper." She explains, and slowly her suspicion grew. "Wait, why are you trying to look at a file from so long ago?"

"If I'm caught I'll be in serious fucking trouble." He mutters to himself in Korean, before looking the woman in the eyes and nervously laughing.

You see, he isn't exactly a doctor or nurse here, he is more of an intern learning the ropes of the place for College.

"Well, you see...." Kai laughs nervously. "My friend... My friend! He asked me to check on his brother but I guess I've got the wrong hospital..."

He prayed so hard in his head that that sounded believable, and when the woman squints at him for a few seconds then slowly nods he began thanking God before bowing and quickly taking his leave.

🕷

10:50pm/Korea/School premises

Jungkook finds himself behind the tree where his bestfriend sat writing whatever he was writing in his notebook, headphones in.