💥8~Karaoke💥

There is a loud snort heared from Namjoon, hell even Hoseok and Jungkook broke out from their conversations because of it.

"What's up, Joon?" Hoseok is the one to speak up, his eyes now on the light brown haired man.

Namjoon gives Jimin one more glance, noticing how the shorter is just staring at the approaching man with his mouth slightly ajar. "Nothing, don't worry about it."

"When did they reach here?" Yoongi questions, approaching the group of 7. He stops right next to Namjoon.

"Not too long after you went inside." Namjoon explains. He then turns around and heads in the direction of the building. "Well let's go inside, shall we?"

"Let's getit."

"Turn up."

"Taehyung makes me wonder sometimes."

"And so does Jungkook."

The other four follow the dimpled man in the building. Yoongi is also about to leave, but Jimin standing in his spot catches his attention.

"Jimin...? You coming?" The blonde headed younger snaps out of his trance, his cheeks turning a little darker in shade.

"Uh, yeah, I am." He face palms himself when the older turns away, following him inside the building.

They walk inside to see Namjoon standing in a short line, and the other four conversing in pairs. Jungkook leaning against a wall talking to Taehyung, and Hoseok sitting next to Hyungwon as they face eachother and talk.

They step out of the way of the door incase other people has to enter, choosing to sit in the two empty seats next to Hoseok and Hyungwon.

They don't share any conversation for a few moments, Yoongi looking ahead at the two youngest while he misses Jimin's stares on him.

The dancer chews on his bottom lip.

He wants to tell Yoongi that he looks good in those clothes he's wearing, but of course he's too much of a coward to.

Yoongi is wearing a white shirt with writing on the front of it along with an American flag, a dark blue jacket over it with white on some parts of it. Dark blue jeans folded at the end, white shoes, small black hoop earings, and his blonde hair combed down.

 Dark blue jeans folded at the end, white shoes, small black hoop earings, and his blonde hair combed down

Jimin just couldn't help but stare.

He opted on saying something after a while, but decides against it when Namjoon approaches them.

"Let's go."

And Jimin sighs when said man throws an arm around Yoongi's shoulder, dragging him away as he seemingly whispers in his ear.

Everyone following behind.

🕷️

4:30pm/Ten's house