💥10~Date💥

4:13pm/School's indoor basketball court

"I-I'm sorry." Yoongi stutters out in realization, unwrapping his arms from around the younger.

He didn't know what came over him, it was like he was in a trance. He felt embarrassed, Jimin most probably thinks he's weird now.

But all those thoughts fly out the window when the younger turns around, his entire face red from blushing.

"I-i-it's fine, it's o-okay. I-I didn't m-mind." Jimin mumbles, lightly chewing on his bottom lip, avoiding all eye contact with the other, his entire face ablaze.

Yoongi scratches the back of his neck bashfully, his own cheeks heating up at the sight of the boy. "Y-yeah. I, uh, should grab my bag and we should head out of here."

Yoongi walks over to the stands, grabbing his bag that was on the bench where him and his team usually sat, and then jogs back over to Jimin who begins to walk towards the door. The oder tailing behind.

Upon opening the door they are suprised to see rain pouring down harshly. "I didn't even hear when it started, did you?" The younger shakes his head 'no'.

"I guess we're stuck here for a while." Jimin sighs, closing the door to the gym to stop the cold breeze from coming in.

The older blonde smiles at his words, the civilian blushing even more at his next words.

"At least we're stuck here together."

🕷

4:30pm/Taehyung's dorm

"Did you walk here in the rain? Are you crazy?" Hyungwon questions, staring at the completely soaked boy, who walks in with a dazed look on his face. "Wait, scratch those two questions, are you okay?"

Hyungwon throws the comic book he was previously reading to the side, following Taehyung as he walks into their shared bathroom.

The younger begins to undress with the same dazed look on his face, throwing his soaked shirt to the side.

They didn't care about undressing in front of one another because they have been roommates for a while, they didn't have an attraction towards each other so they didn't care.

But they never got completely naked of course.

"Earth to, Taehyung." He waves a hand in front of the younger's eyes, Taehyung finally napping back to his senses and looking over to him. "Woah, bro, are you okay? Why are you so spaced out?"

"I... I was with Jungkook--"

"Hoseok's best friend, right?"

"Yeah, I was with him and..."

------

"We should get out of here before you get sick." Jungkook explains. He goes to release their hug, but is surprised when the older doesn't let go of him, people would usually be the one to let go of him first. "Taehyung?"

Taehyung eyes snap open at the sound of Jungkook's voice, he didn't even realize when the other let go of the hug. He releases the hug, stepping back from him, slightly embarrassed.

"S-sorry, did you say something?"

Jungkook picks up the umbrella that was on the ground next to him, putting it over their heads even though it made no sense at this point. "I said let's get you out of the rain before you get sick. I'll walk you to your dorm."