💥20~Secrets💥

Saturday/1:55pm/Jimin's apartment

"Are you sure you don't want me to drop you off? I promise it's no hassle at all." Yoongi's voice sounds through the telephone attached to Jimin's ear, him drying his freehand with a small towel.

"Yes, I'm sure. It's just to my grandparents house, I can manage."

"Alright, only if you're sure."

Jimin wanted to go over to his grandparents' home since they asked him to help clean out their attic, he was more than willing to help and was now leaving his apartment to go by them.

"I'll just catch a bus. It's no trouble as I'm used to it."

"I find me giving you a ride would be quicker and easier but okay." Jimin hums but doesn't say anything, so Yoongi continues. "What are you going to do there anyway?"

"So I can't just want to spend time with my grandparents?"

"W-wait, that's not what I--" The older begins sputtering over the phone, causing Jimin to let out a loud laugh as he sees the bus stop in the distance.

"I know, Yoongi, I'm just messing with you. I'm actually going there to help them clean out their attic."

"Oh. Would you like me to pick you up after?"

The pinket smiles at how cute his boyfriend is, always making sure he was okay and willing to do out of the way things for him.

"No its okay. I'm used to catching busses, Yoongi, so I'm fine." He giggles. He watches a bus approach and quickens his pace to reach the stop, when he does the bus arrives not too long after and he hops on.

He hears something muffled on the other line of the phone when he takes his seat, an eyebrow raised when he hears a yelp and a loud thud.

"Hi, Jimin! How are you?" It was a loud shout, and Jimin immediately knew who it was, the only one he knew that would snatch the phone out of Yoongi's hands.

"Hey, Jungkook, I'm great and you?"

"I'm cool, I'm cool. You know, just chilling in my man's room."

"Oh? You guys are at Taehyung's dorm?"

"No, we're in Yoongi's room. Duhh." Jimin could only roll his eyes jokingly and chuckle at the answer, he should've seen that coming.

"Speaking of him, where is he?"

"He's under me right now. But not in the way I wan-- ouch, Yoongi, what was that for!?" The dancer face palms, now he'll have to hear them arguing over the line.

"Give me my phone."

"No."

"I'll stab you."

"Kinky."

Shuffling then ensues and then a loud bang.