💥15~Min Yoongi💥

2:11pm/Home

Yoongi finally sits down on his own bed after a morning at Jimin's place.

He is radiating way more energy than he usually does and he couldn't wipe the wide smile off his face.

Wow, he actually made Jimin his boyfriend, Park Jimin is his and only his.

It sounded so surreal.

He ignores his rapid beating heart, leaning down to untie the laces of his sneakers. He hears the sound of his bedroom door quietly open, and he didn't need to turn around to know who it is as the person wraps both arms around his neck and rests his chin on his head.

"Yoonie~~ you're back~"

"Mhm, Kook. How'd you sleep?" The older takes off one of his shoes, going to untie the other.

"It felt weird sleeping knowing you weren't in the next room over and I can't just come in the middle of the night and snuggle with you." Jungkook makes a noise of discontent, sighing as he pouts. "But it was okay since I knew you were busy piping Jimin--"

"I was piping no one." Yoongi chuckles, finally removing his next shoe as he sits up straight, Jungkook still attached to him. "But I did ask him to be my boyfriend."

A dramatic gasp ensues from the younger, Jungkook tilting his head so he can get a better view of Yoongi's face, poking the older's cheek as he does so.

"No fair~ I'm proud, but I'm supposed to be your number one priority just like you are mines."

The blonde playfully rolls his eyes, a smile plastered on his face "You're still my priority but Jimin's my boyfriend now, he's got to be over you."

"Why?" Jungkook pouts harder. "What does he have that I don't have? I'm nice, I have your heart, I'm funny, I'm cute, I would suck your dick if you would just ask, and I would even let you--"

Yoongi clamps a hand over his mouth, shaking his head with a slight look of disgust "No need, bro." Jungkook whines loudly, removing his finger from Yoongi's cheek and resting his chin on his shoulder. "Just hurry up and make up with Taehyung and let him be your main priority."

The ebonite whines even louder, releasing Yoongi and flopping backward on the older's bed, Yoongi turns to him "I just want you to be my main priority though."

Yoongi presses his lips into a straight line, not having any of Jungkook's shit "You just don't want to talk to him. Talk to him you little shit, stop being a pussy."

"How dare you? I am no pussy." The face Jungkook makes is one of offense, hand over his heart. Yoongi raises an eyebrow at him, he sighs and mumbles "Fine, I'll talk to him."

"That a boy."

Yoongi pushes Jungkook's body over so he could lie down, the younger missing no beat as he cuddles into his side, the blonde is used to this so says nothing but plays in the younger's hair.

Jungkook breaths out, eyes shutting in the process. "Yoongi...?" Said male hums. "Just... just because you're dating Jimin now doesn't mean you'll forget about me... right? You won't abandon me, right?"

"Never. For as long as I live I plan to stay with you, you know that, Kook."

"I know..." He mutters, playing with the hem of Yoongi's shirt, eyes opening. "But people usually change when they're in a relationship.... remember Haseul-chan?"