💥23~Heartbreak and discoveries💥

Yoongi has his back leaned against the fence of the baseball field, arms crossed as he awaits for Yuta to say what he has to say.

Yuta just glances around the place awkwardly, not knowing exactly how he wanted to start this conversation, or where to even begin.

The blonde sighs seeing this, pushing himself off of the fence and stands directly where the seated boy is.

"This is ridiculous, you know?"

Yuta finally let's his eyes rest on the older man "What is?"

"You coming here. You thinking there's anything more to fix. Yuta–"

"There is something to fix, and that's us." Yuta cuts him off, eyebrows furrowing. "I know I made a mistake just ending things like that and going on that mission, but I'm here to admit my wrong and try to fix what we have. I want you to forgive me."

"I do forgive you. I really do. I'm over what happened so long ago, I don't care about it anymore. It doesn't matter to me." Yoongi continues in Japanese, the shorter perking up hearing all of this.

He didn't think the other would forgive him so easily, but he did.

He became excited from his word. Did Yoongi still want him? Did he still have a chance with him?

"So... does that mean... there's a chance? To like, fix everything between us? I know it won't be easy at first but I promise I'll–"

Yoongi sighs "No, Yuta." He sighs, the males words stopping and the smile he had only milliseconds ago faltering.

"What..? But you just said..."

"I said I forgive you. I didn't say I would get back with you." He sighs. "Look, what happened that caused our break-up is in the past, I hold no grudge or resentment for it towards you, I'm over it. But just like that situation, a you and me is also in the past, and just like my previous statement I'm also over it. I'm over us, I see nothing further going on between you and I."

"But–"

Yoongi sighs yet again, running a hand through his hair. Yuta just wasn't getting it. "I'm in a relationship, Yuta. I'm dating someone else."

The younger's eyebrows furrows. It stung his heart hearing that, badly. Here he was holding onto their relationship even after he went away, but Yoongi had moved on already and found someone else to love.

"What? Who....?"

"Did you see that guy with the pink hair earlier that was with Jungkook and I?"

Yuta shakes his head because he didn't. From the moment he walked up there his eyes was on one person and one person only, and that was Yoongi. He hadn't even noticed Jungkook at first.

"Oh, well I'm dating him. His name is Jimin."

"Can I... can I see some pictures." He knew he probably sounded ridiculous asking this, but he genuinely wanted to know what the guy looked like. He wanted to see who has Yoongi's heart now.

Thinking about it for a second, the blonde pulls his cellphone out, tapping and swiping on it before turning it to the other male to show him a picture of Jimin and himself.