💥9~Romance💥

"Wait!" Deadkook shouts, causing everyone to freeze. They all look at him with skeptical looks, his friends with confused ones. "I just shot that guy in the foot." He points at the man holding his foot and groaning on the ground. "And there's like 20 of you, I only have 11 more bullets. You're all going to have to share."

"What the f--" Deadkook shoots in the direction of the voice, piercing the shoulder of the man and then piercing the shoulder of the other close behind. They both scream out in agony.

"You see? Just like that. Now if you all would kindly--"

Gun shots begin to ring out, Ironkim flying on a nearby roof, while protecting Seokeye, to set him there.

When he returns, Spidermin is busy dodging the bullets and webbing guys, and Deadkook is firing shots and taking shots.

He dodges a bat swung at him, grabbing it and flipping the guy over on his back, stepping on his chest as the masked man let's out a loud gasp.

Deadkook does a no-handed side flip to dodge a few bullets, landing near a guy that has a gun pointed at him. The man fires a shot, and his eyes widen under his black mask when he sees the superhero flinch only a little and heal almost immediately.

The younger grabs the other's hand that holds the gun, twisting his wrist and slapping the weapon out of his hand. He leg sweeps the guy, the masked man falling on his back, and pistol-whips him to the head with his own gun, knocking him out instantly.

Spidermin does a back flip off of the chest of one robber, going high in the air and over the head of another robber that attempts to shoot at him, but before the man has a chance he shoots a web in his face, the masked man clutching his face and attempting to remove the webs.

He lands in the back of him and kicks him full force in the back, sending him flying at the other man he did a flip off of earlier, both of them stumbling and falling to the ground.

He shoots some webs at their hands and feet to keep them from getting up again.

Seokeye pulls back his bow string, an arrow placed on it as he fires away continuesly.

He catches some guys in their legs or shoulders, having to duck behind the wall from the roof he's on from time to time because of some people firing at him.

After a little while soft panting is heard from the heroes, and loud groaning around them from the robbers around.

"We did a good ass job." Ironkim comments, walking up next to Spidermin, who nods in agreement.

"And this is for shooting me in the dick!"

They both turn their heads towards Deadkook, who is in the middle of stomping and a unconscious man's crotch, of course receiving no reaction at all.

"But nobody shot you in the dick." Spidermin points out, Deadkook stopping his actions and facing them.

"I got shot in the dick from that machine the first day we came here... I had pent up anger over that, okay?" He admits. "It hurt..."

"For crying out loud, Kook, you can't just--"

Ironkim is cut off by multiple loud sirens, red and blue lights flashing and heading in their direction.

"Shit, it's the feds. I've got warrants, I'm out." Deadkook whisper yells, he begins to run off and the eldest taps Ironkim's shoulder.

"You carry him, I'll get Seokeye."