First Day

Felix turned and grabbed onto his disregarded black backpack. He tapped off the small amount of dust and turned back to the boys. They were discussing how they will meet up after they get to their lockers.

"Why can't we just meet back up in the cafeteria like usual." A small boy with round cheeks said. Him and the boy beside seemed to be dating as they were holding each others hands and would look at each other and start smiling cutely.

"Remember, they closed it off in the mornings now, people would mess everything up." A strong boy with curly black hair and a smiling face said. His chest and shoudlers were broad, and the leather jacket he had on didn't make them look any slimmer.

"Let's meet outside." Jeongin spoke up from besides Felix. "All of our first hour is study tables, we can hang out by the brick wall." He turned to Felix and saw him smirk.

"Aw, hell yeah." Felix kept the crooked smirk on his face as he turned to the group. "Meet at the stairs, there's a specific part of the wall we gotta go too." Felix's excitement to finally chill out with Jeongin got to him. He saw as the boys looked slightly confused but all agreed.

"Okay, see ya in a bit!" All the boys split up. Some going down the same hallways, but stopping into smaller hallways connected. Felix walked to the end of the main hallway till he finally saw his locker number on the tan painted metal. He twisted the lock and pulled the rusty metal away.

He was quick to grab out stuff for himself. He didn't have any of his books yet, so he was stuck just grabbing blank notebooks and folders. He slammed the locker and ran down the hallway to the bathroom. Thankfully it was empty on the third floor as he set his stuff down on the counter. He stood back and started fixing his outfit that was messed up when the seniors were messing with him. Some of the buckles on his harness came undone and his shirt and pants were messed up a little bit. He fixed his black hair in place, it was just swept back off of his forhead. He paused when he saw his t-shirt sleeve was bunched up a bit. The dark red scrapes were seen on his tan skin from just a few days before. He pulled the fabric down and looked in the mirror, suddenly realizing what he is doing.

You really think they will like you?
Only you like the Idea.
They think its stupid.
They are going to be scared of you when they figure out the wall part you like.
They will figure you out.
They won't like you.

Felix shook his head. Willing the demons away, but it only softened the voices. He ran out of the bathroom, books in hand, before they could convince him to not show up. He walked down the side stairs, there were much less people there. He got many side glances and looks, but he tried to push them off. He tried to only focus on seeing Jeongin on the stairs with his friends and walking to the brick wall.

Felix was the last to get to the stairs. Jeongin smiled and waved, making Felix give a small grin. Jeongin was pretty much a younger brother to Felix. If Jeongin was hurt, Felix would do anything to stop it.

"Lead the way, Felix." The boy with curly hair smiled at him. As they started walking he went near the younger boy. "My names Chan. I'm actually Australian just like you. Moved here when I was 14."

"Oh, that's cool." Felix was interested in Chan. His calm but strong demeanor made Felix trust him for some reason.

"If were introducing ourselves, I'm Jisung, and I'm gay!" Everyone giggled as the boy with chubby cheeks smiled. The boy that held his hand laughed the loudest.

"I think he guessed." The boy holding Jisungs hand held up ther intertwined fingers. "My names Minho, and I'm dating him."

"My name is Woojin, I'm like a mom to everyone. So if you need help with anything, you can always come to me." Felix had to smile at the boy with such a unique voice. He had something about him that made you smile. How he sounded so cute and small but he liked to mother seven other boys.