Progress

bby.b!tch
hi felix

oi.freckles
hello Hyunjin

bby.b!tch
would you like to talk?
we do have three of our classes together

oi.freckles
i'm going to be honest
i really dont
jeongin talked to me, i know all of your guys plan
just sit by me in class if you would like but I don't really want to talk.

bby.b!tch
that is good enough for me
i'll see you in class.

-•-

Lunch passed quickly, Felix laughing with his group, not noticing the boy across the room staring at him. Hyunjin could barely keep his eyes off of the boy. His white hair was captivating, along with the purple shadow under his eyes and the dark lips, he was absolutely breathtaking. Multiple times during the half hour of lunch Jeongin tried to get the older's attention, but Hyunjin zoned out and zoned into the boy. Every small smile, every grin, made Hyunjin heart race. But there was one thing missing from the others smile, the small crinkle of his eyes. Felix enjoyed the boys around him, but they weren't enough to break the shell he has.

When the bell rang and Felix was able to leave to Algebra, the other boys left him to walk on his own. Hyunjin decided to catch up to the shorter and walk in line with him. Felix glances up at him, but neither of them talked. When they got into class Hyunjin directed Felix to two seats that they could sit at together at the back. The day before Felix was in class but he sat in the very back and did his worksheet completely silent. Hyunjin has sat in the front row, glancing back at the boy throughout the class, but didn't want to approach him in fear of him running off.

The two took their seats, the two desks were pushed together, along with all the other pairs in the class.

"Okay well today I want you all to go over the worksheet you did yesterday, making sure your answers are matching. And then when that is done you can come up and hand them in, your homework is going to be studying." The class groaned, today was thursday, and none of them wanted a test on a Friday. "Don't worry all of you, it's on tuesday, tomorrow and monday I will be out of town." A couple of the kids in class relaxed back in their seats at the news, the rest quickly taking out their worksheets.

Hyunjin and Felix silently took out their worksheets, leaning together to see each other's papers. They were quiet seeing as both of their answers were all the same. Even on the back, each and every answer was the same. And once they were done and turned it in, they found they were the first ones done.

"Either we got all of them right or we fucked up terribly." Hyunjin said as he sat back down, Felix chuckling and nodding his head.

"I'm betting on fucked up." Felix said quietly, playing with his hands. They sat together, listening into other people's conversations as well as making their own day dreams. Felix stared out the window, leaning against the desk as Hyunjin leaned back in his chair and stared around the class as well as the boy besides him. He knew he would probably be caught staring, he already noticed people glancing back and whispering, but he could care less at that moment.

The bell rang and the two got up to walk to Literature. Felix got his stuff together faster then Hyunjin, but still waited at the door before walking with him to their class. People kept bumping into Felix as he was further away from the wall, and once they hit the stairs someone full on body slammed him, making his stumble back and catch himself on Hyunjin, who also grabbed onto his shoulders.