Beginning

I was extremely worried for today. Bambam's older brother took me to my house early this morning after I showered. I wanted to get ready for school and pick out my own outfit. I chose black and white plaid loose pants, sinched around my waist with a sleek black belt, along with a black graphic tee with purple dominating the picture. I put a chain on the belt loops and a few chunky necklaces on before finishing the look with my purple Filas. I even sat down at my mirror to do a little makeup. It was simple, putting purple along my bottom lash line and a shimmery look on my eyelid. That with a little bit of foundation and a darker red lip tint, I was ready to go.

I walked down to my living room, grabbing my backpack and taking one last deep breath before heading out. I loved my hair, that was no question. Bambam has to bleach it twice before it was light enough to tone into a pretty bright white. I loved it, since my roots still looked a bit darker, making the white natural in a way. I was so surprised how much I liked it, I couldn't stop playing with it last night. Today I styled it up and off my forehead, a bit of it falling in my face but the rest was held back. I wanted to put small purple barrettes in, but I sadly couldn't find them this morning.

Out of habit when I got the bench on the corner I stopped and sat down, looking down the side walk for Jeongin. I caught myself when I sat down, but I still stayed. Even if Jeongin chose the boys, I was determined not to loose him. He may not need me, but in a way, I still need him.

You're being stupid.
Why would he still want something like you?
Just leave, he'll ignore you anyway.
I am not letting him go.
But he has already gone.
He isn't waiting for you to catch up.
You never had a hold on him in the first place.

"Felix!" I turned my head to see Jeongin running down the street. He wore white Filas with white jeans sinched at the waist. His shirt was a dark blue, with a light blue rose along the chest. He wore simple accessories, and looked beyond adorable.

"Hey, Innie!" I smiled and stood up, letting the boy run into me to give me a hug. He pulled back quickly to look at my hair. He touched it a little, but was careful not to mess it up any.

"That looks so good on you!" Jeongin says, linking my arm with his as he started walking to school.

"Thanks! Bambam did it for me last night. I guess I just wanted a change, but I really like it so there's no harm done." I still had a grin on my face as we were walking down the street.

"Now I wanna dye my hair! Maybe light pink! That would be cute." Jeongin pouts a little, thinking of his hair.

"That would probably be very cute on you. Maybe Seungmin could help you with it." I say, trying not to sound bitter. I was still really glad Jeongin found someone he truly sees something in, but I am still sad to be loosing my best friend.

"Maybe, I'll ask him sometime during school." Jeongin nods his head. "Oh, how are Yugeom and all of his friends? You said Bambam did your hair?"

"Oh, yea, they are all super nice, along with really crazy. Two go the boys, Jackson and Mark, both speak english so it's nice to do that and confused the others a bit. We all went to Bambam's house last night to hang out, I spent the night at his house."

"That's nice, and Yugeom?" Jeongin asked, bumping my shoulder a bit, but I turn to him confused. "Come on, do you like him? He was literally carrying you yesterday!" Of course innocent Jeongin would say that.

"No, no, Yugeom is sweet, but even if he likes me I don't really think I would be interested." I say shaking my head. We were nearing the school now, but Jeongin showed no sign of letting go of my arm.