Class

Jeongin finally made it back to the front steps and waved at the boys.

"Lets go put all out stuff away and meet by the feild doors." Jeongin said quickly. "Felix has gym so we can sit with him on the bleachers."

"Okay!" Hyunjin grabbed his backpack and ran inside, making everyone laugh.

"Its barely been a day and he is already whipped." Changbin chuckled lowly.

"But Felix isn't too objected to it anyway." Jisung brought up.

"They were holding hands while walking to pick me up." Jeongin remembered when he saw them earier that morning. "Now I wonder what Hyunjin did last night for Felix to be so happy this morning." They all giggled as different scenarios ran through their heads.

"Come on, lets hurry. Hyunjin is probably already waiting at the door." Chan finally got everyone inside and they slowly started splitting up to get to their lockers.

Just as they thought Hyunjin was waiting by the door when Changbin and Chan finally got there. They both started laughing when they saw his pouted face.

"You guys take forever~." Hyunjin whined. The three waited till all 8 boys were there, then finally walked outside. They heard the loud whistle of the gym teacher and cringed fron the loud sound. Woojin lead the way to the ramp onto the bleachers. Once he got to the front he stopped, putting out his arms so no one could pass him.

"What, Woojin?" Chan loomed over his shoudler but stopped as well. "What the hell!"

"How the hell did Felix make friends with them?" Woojin turned around and covered his mouth slightly.

"Who?" Minho asked.

"Jackson, Yugeom, and Mark." Everyone gasped or didn't believe it when those names came out of Woojin's mouth.

"Who are they?" Jeongin didn't know what was the big problem.

"Well, Yugeom used to be my best friend." Chan said slowly. "But then Jackson and some other boys decided to start teasing me, and Yugeom joined them. I wouldn't call them my bullies, but they really don't like me."

"Well, if Felix knew that he wouldn't hang out with then anymore." Jeongin pushed to the front and looked up at Felix. He saw him laughing loudly, a huge smile present on his face. He looked really happy with the seniors, and they all looked happy with him.

"Come on." Hyunjin took the lead, everyone slowly following behind. Chan walked forward, walking right behind Hyunjin. As they walked forward Jackson noticed them first.

"Hey, guys, look." Jackson tapped Marks arm and pointed to the 8 boys walking over. "Its little Channie, and his pack of strays." Felix furrowed his brows as he said that.

"What?" Felix didn't know what the boys were talking about.

"That boy in the front, the broad one, his name is Chan." Yugeom started to explain. "I used to be his best friend. But when i started being friends with Jackson and his friends Chan just stopped hanging with us. We tried to add him to our group but he just ignored all of us. He keeps saying we would tease him or bully him or something, but we didn't do anything like that." Felix was skeptical to believe him. He did see him lie so easily to the gym teacher. "You can be skeptical all you want. But all those boys will do is lie to you. The one in the middle, with the braces? Yeah, they only took him into their little group because Seungmin had a project with him."

"No joke, he just met him and realised that he was cute. They only brought him in because he is innocent and they will be more popular with more guys and girls hitting on them." Mark stared down at the group, he sounded disgusted. Chan had stopped everyone at the bottom the bleachers. They weren't even looking up at Felix anymore, they stood in a circle talking to each other.